Home is where Huggs is!
Huggs’ specially curated selection of ‘East meets West’ beverages, which ranges from local Sumatra kopi to speciality espresso coffee and caffeine-free drinks are here to stay. Additionally, along with a wide range of food selections, Huggs’ pastries are freshly baked daily in-house. With a deep understanding of local communities, taste profiles and needs, we bring people together through great coffee and lifestyle experiences. With great pride in being a homegrown brand, we stand strongly for the local people.
There’s always something for everyone at Huggs!
Huggs’ core beliefs are tied to delivering consumer-centric services coupled with an eco-efficient business model. A similar direct representation of how a hug would be able to uplift one’s day, all of us at Huggs are set to enliven everyone’s day and spirits through our wide range of offerings and brand experience.
We aim to uplift and inspire cultures and the people - one cup, one experience, one community at a time.
Brewing smiles everyday, we are incredibly big and passionate about these three aspects:
Firstly, Flavour. Huggs satisfies a diverse group of coffee and non-coffee drinks through a wide range of blend, brew and flavours. As a specialist of our kind, our beans are meticulously picked for flavour, consistency and quality which are set to suit every palate.
Secondly, People. Huggs establishes a strong people-first culture where we prioritise our crew, customers, communities and stakeholders. Literally like a hug in a mug, all of us at Huggs will go out of our way to make you feel special through our remarkable and personalised service standards.
Lastly, Doing Good. All of us at Huggs believe in inclusivity through forging stronger bonds and deepening ties with communities. Here’s how Huggs will achieve such! By understanding the social causes that are highly important, we spearhead actions in meaningful and creative initiatives which revolve around these 3 pillars - Vocal for Local, ECOHuggs, and Close to Huggs. Join us as we create awareness and positive impact to inspire empathy among our communities!
- Enforcing and maintaining good F&B hygiene standards at the outlet
- Ensuring that all crew comply with SOP provided
- Assigning work positions to crew on duty
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the outlet
- Responsible for the appearance and setup of the outlet
- In charge of the maintenance of all equipments at the outlet
- Maintaining the cleanliness and housekeeping of work areas
- Hold weekly team meetings and daily briefing sessions
- Ensure consistency in product quality and service delivery
- Crew rotation and shift management
- Coordinate and effectively roll out marketing campaigns from Headquarters
- Other adhoc duties assigned by Headquarters.
Store Managers Requirements:
- Minimum 'N' Level
- Experience in the FnB industry and relevant role preferred
- A polite, approachable and engaging personality
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence
- Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lead, manage & motivate a team of staff to provide excellent service
- Good knowledge & familiar with food & beverage promotions and F&B regulatory requirements
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management and IT skills
- Pleasant looking
- Team player.
Click on "I'm Interested" now to apply!