Hello Group is the premier casting house in Singapore, and focuses primarily on Casting and Talent Management. We have the experience and capability to handle all casting needs, from International films to indie projects, no project is too big nor too small.
We have had the wonderful opportunity to be the Singapore casting team behind blockbuster productions such as "Crazy Rich Asians", "Agent 47", "Equals" and “Westworld Season 3”. We also work alongside networks such as Netflix and HBO, to deliver binge-worthy TV!
View our showreel at youtu.be/vVTVq1ZbpK4
There are oh-so-many components when it comes to a creative project. We know, we have been there…the search is elusive, the process tedious, but we understand how essential it is to find that perfect face for our clients' project. So Hello – that is where we come in! With our start-to-end casting and talent management support, our clients can set themselves free to focus on the other nitty gritty details of their production.
As a one-stop agency for all casting related needs, we are confident in our team, our wealth of experience and take pride in the depth and diversity of our past projects; and believe that we are more than able to handle whatever is thrown at us.
At Hello, we're always on the lookout for friendly new folks to join our amazingly-talented team of casting assistants, managers and directors. Whether you're a seasoned soldier looking for fresh opportunities or a student hungry for experience, we welcome you with open arms.
We are looking for a meticulous, creative individual with a keen eye for directing and excellent people skills to take up the challenge of being our Casting Manager. You will oversee sourcing, casting & auditioning of actors & talents for the consideration of our clients. As a leader, you will also manage assistants, interns and casting workflows. From local TV commercials to big-name Hollywood films! If you enjoy talking to people, are resourceful, meticulous, self-driven and motivated;- We want you!
- Casting Management: Lead your team to find the right face for the project no matter what. Be it a professional artiste or random street cast, be resourceful and driven enough to find and secure the individual. Never give up because you may just discover the next big thing!
- Filming: Work the camera and bring out the best in the auditioning talent. Direct the talent to the best of your ability and draw out their best performances.
- Talent Management: Communicate with Talents on various projects and shoots and get to know and understand their individual performance strengths and weaknesses. Ensure they are taken care of on set and have a positive shoot experience.
- At least 5 years of Media / Film / Production (qualifications or relevant work experience)
- Excellent command of English and 1 other language
- Studio and Camera Equipment knowledge preferred
What We Look For
- A gung-ho never-say-die attitude. Always hungry to learn, always striving for perfection.
- Ability to think on your feet and solve problems. Be resourceful. Don’t wait for answers to be handed to you!
- Genuine interest in meeting people and connecting with them. Leading a team or have prior leadership gigs
(Production Manager/ Coordinator/ Line Producer/ Mid Weight Producers) do apply!
Click on “I’m Interested” to apply now!