A-IT Software Services Pte. Ltd. was established in 1991, and has been delivering innovative and effective business solutions for our customers in the banking and finance industry.
We have a proven track record with continuous strong growth for more than 20 years. Our expertise lies in project management, business analysis, system design & development, software testing in Banking and Finance industry.
As a regional IT outsourcing services provider headquartered in Singapore, we aim to deliver high-quality, cost-effective software solutions and IT services quickly, efficiently and effectively.
OUR CORE STRENGTHS
CUSTOMER-FOCUSED - We put great emphasis in developing long-term productive relationships with our clients.
CLIENT ADVOCATE - Our leaders and managers have an in-depth perspective of the client’s technical and operational needs.
SERVICE FLEXIBILITY - We offer a diverse range of service models to custom-fit to our clients' requirements.
SERVICE EXPERTISE - We have a long and proven track record in Project Management, Business Analysis, System design, and Application Development & Maintenance Services.
TECHNICAL CAPABILITY - Highly proficient in delivering solutions on VisionPLUS® and CardPac™, Systematics®, Java/J2EE and other mainframe and midrange platforms.
RAPID TURNAROUND - Fast time-to-market for talent sourcing with our strong network.
EXPERIENCED LEADERSHIP - We have an experienced Management Team that is headed by our Director, Mr. Eer Yong Koh, who has over 30 years of experience in the IT industry.
A-IT adopts the 3 C’s model in forming our culture and core value.
With the integration of the 3 C’s (Corporation, Customer, Competitors) as our business strategy, we are able to maintain our competitive advantage in our field of operations.
- Maintain Corporation profitability by providing cost effective service solution
- Customer Centric with focus on Service Excellence
- Maintain Competitive edge by valuing our People asset
We adopt open communication and encourage knowledge sharing. In A-IT, we believe in equal opportunity and continuous growth and development for our staff.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Handle CDD Account Review of all SME Banking customers on a timely basis, including customer site visits when necessary. Opportunity to conduct screening, analyse Suspicious Transactions, transactions pattern and behaviour, establishing the Source of Wealth of owner behind Personal Investment Company and conduct Know-You-Customer (KYC) of a company
- Conduct review of RM cases and offer guidance to Relationship Manager
- Participate in Remediation & Thematic Review
- Handle FATCA/CRS Review of SME customers on a timely basis
- Update and track the Review database and perform monthly MIS reporting on a timely basis
- Handle and manage customer service issues related to the various reviews
- Follow up on documentation for all review cases
- Other ad-hoc project or activities that may be assigned.
Click on “I’m Interested” to apply now!