A-IT Software Services Pte. Ltd. was established in 1991, and has been delivering innovative and effective business solutions for our customers in the banking and finance industry.
We have a proven track record with continuous strong growth for more than 20 years. Our expertise lies in project management, business analysis, system design & development, software testing in Banking and Finance industry.
As a regional IT outsourcing services provider headquartered in Singapore, we aim to deliver high-quality, cost-effective software solutions and IT services quickly, efficiently and effectively.
OUR CORE STRENGTHS
CUSTOMER-FOCUSED - We put great emphasis in developing long-term productive relationships with our clients.
CLIENT ADVOCATE - Our leaders and managers have an in-depth perspective of the client’s technical and operational needs.
SERVICE FLEXIBILITY - We offer a diverse range of service models to custom-fit to our clients' requirements.
SERVICE EXPERTISE - We have a long and proven track record in Project Management, Business Analysis, System design, and Application Development & Maintenance Services.
TECHNICAL CAPABILITY - Highly proficient in delivering solutions on VisionPLUS® and CardPac™, Systematics®, Java/J2EE and other mainframe and midrange platforms.
RAPID TURNAROUND - Fast time-to-market for talent sourcing with our strong network.
EXPERIENCED LEADERSHIP - We have an experienced Management Team that is headed by our Director, Mr. Eer Yong Koh, who has over 30 years of experience in the IT industry.
A-IT adopts the 3 C’s model in forming our culture and core value.
With the integration of the 3 C’s (Corporation, Customer, Competitors) as our business strategy, we are able to maintain our competitive advantage in our field of operations.
- Maintain Corporation profitability by providing cost effective service solution
- Customer Centric with focus on Service Excellence
- Maintain Competitive edge by valuing our People asset
We adopt open communication and encourage knowledge sharing. In A-IT, we believe in equal opportunity and continuous growth and development for our staff.
Customer Service Officer, what you'll be doing:
- Deliver personalized service over the telephone to customers in call centre on banking products, accounts, and services enquiries in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to understand customers’ needs and provide appropriate solutions and attention
- Identify cross-sell opportunities during customer interaction
- Consistently deliver excellent quality service to our customers to achieve total customer satisfaction
- Solicit customers’ feedback and identify problem trends for improvement actions.
Click on “I’m Interested” to apply now!