Incorporated in Singapore in January 1990, Worldgate is managed by a team of dedicated and experienced shipping and air freight professionals. Over the years, Worldgate has grown in strength in the field of freight forwarding business to a total logistics solution provider.
Today, Worldgate offers comprehensive one-stop global transport and logistics solutions under three complimentary divisions:
- Ship Agency
- International Freight Forwarding / Consolidation / NVOCC
- Logistics Management
We are committed to complying with all applicable export, import, and trade compliance laws in all countries in which Worldgate Express Lines do business, particularly the Singapore Customs’ Terms and Regulations as well as the Standard Trading Conditions stated in the Singapore Logistics Association.
We are also committed to the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the trade compliance policy which integrates compliance activities into our business processes where necessary.
An excellent transportation and logistics service provider.
To be the best and reliable partner to provide holistic Transportation and Logistics Solutions globally.
With more than 30 years of experience serving the exporters, importers, forwarders and overseas partners around the world, we are capable using our experience, knowledge and new technology to establish a comprehensive range of services, packaged it and tailored to meet the specific needs and requirements. We will continue developing new services to ensure that we stay at the forefront of the industry.
Whether your company is a Multi-National company, blue chip manufacturer, first time exporter or importer, NVOCC, freight forwarder or ship's owner, the flexibility of our services will ensure that whatever problem you have, we are able to offer solution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily Export operations
- Prepare export related shipping documents
- Ensure compliance on Export related matters
- Follow up on sales calls and bookings
- Work closely with customers and suppliers
- Develop and maintain excellent service with customers at all times.
- Minimum GCE “O” levels or equivalent
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels
- Min 1 year experience in NVOCC operations and preparation of documentation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player with pro-active attitude
- Only Singaporean to apply.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!