Incorporated in Singapore in January 1990, Worldgate is managed by a team of dedicated and experienced shipping and air freight professionals. Over the years, Worldgate has grown in strength in the field of freight forwarding business to a total logistics solution provider.
Today, Worldgate offers comprehensive one-stop global transport and logistics solutions under three complimentary divisions:
- Ship Agency
- International Freight Forwarding / Consolidation / NVOCC
- Logistics Management
We are committed to complying with all applicable export, import, and trade compliance laws in all countries in which Worldgate Express Lines do business, particularly the Singapore Customs’ Terms and Regulations as well as the Standard Trading Conditions stated in the Singapore Logistics Association.
We are also committed to the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the trade compliance policy which integrates compliance activities into our business processes where necessary.
An excellent transportation and logistics service provider.
To be the best and reliable partner to provide holistic Transportation and Logistics Solutions globally.
With more than 30 years of experience serving the exporters, importers, forwarders and overseas partners around the world, we are capable using our experience, knowledge and new technology to establish a comprehensive range of services, packaged it and tailored to meet the specific needs and requirements. We will continue developing new services to ensure that we stay at the forefront of the industry.
Whether your company is a Multi-National company, blue chip manufacturer, first time exporter or importer, NVOCC, freight forwarder or ship's owner, the flexibility of our services will ensure that whatever problem you have, we are able to offer solution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Pursue sales and generate opportunities from new customer accounts through marketing efforts
- Accounts servicing
- Follow up on all sales leads in a timely and effective manner
- Maintain good inter-department relationships and procedures as well as to deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Prepare daily sales report and ad-hoc marketing job duties as requested by Sales Manager.
- Minimum 1 year experience in related field
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels
- Possess own transport preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Only open to Singaporean application.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!