Pawjourr (pawjourr.com) is a venture-backed startup that operates as an online marketplace that connects brands & advertisers with content creators, specifically pets. From paid campaigns to modeling gigs, simply upload a job listing & start working with pets across the world.
Featured on BBC World, CNA, TODAYOnline, Yahoo News!, SCMP, PrestigeOnline, etc.
Pawjourr is building a whole new category within the creator economy and pets industry. From working with pet influencers to launching your social media campaigns, we strategize and create engaging content for your brands.
Our services include:
Pet Influencer Marketing
Work with pet influencers all around the globe. Best for boosting social media visibility.
Great for small brands looking to kickstart their marketing activities and increase online visbility.
Find the perfect pet talent that fits your production needs. Human included at times.
Create high quality content for your website and ads, completely customised to your brief.
The amazing growth and learning opportunities. We are a tight-knit team where everyone grows together. You’ll be working directly with the management team to steer the growth of the company. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to challenge themselves and break boundaries, and to work in a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
Be part of the future. The work that you do will make a direct impact to empower small, independent content creators across the region.
Pawjourr is a venture-backed startup that operates as an online marketplace that connects brands & advertisers with content creators, specifically pets. We are building an Upwork /fiver-like ecosystem for pet owners globally. We are looking for passionate designers to join our team. You will be working with our product team to create the best user experience for our pet creators & brands. Pawjourr is currently based in Singapore but will re-locate to the USA in 2022.
What will I be doing?
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, screen flows & designs.
- Adopt the latest design principles to the product
- Conducting usability testing
- Pro-actively improve user experience bottlenecks unidentified
- Creating product prototypes
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience 8. Assisting with content development
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis.
What do I need?
- 2-3 years experience in UI/UX design
- Knowledge of / experience in marketing, cognitive behaviors, with a solid understanding of user experience design
- Fluent in user-centered design best practices
- Excellent communication skills and empathy for the user
- Ability to collaborate with different teams
- Adept at handling and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data
- Knowledge of industry tools: Presentation programs (Keynote, Powerpoint); UX design programs (Sketch, Adobe, Figma);
- Experience in Art Direction & Photography
- Able to write good copy
- Startup experience.
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now, be part of the team to play a crucial role in the growth of a revolutionary product that will become the largest online marketplace for brands, advertisers, and content creators.