Pawjourr (pawjourr.com) is a venture-backed startup that operates as an online marketplace that connects brands & advertisers with content creators, specifically pets. From paid campaigns to modeling gigs, simply upload a job listing & start working with pets across the world.
Featured on BBC World, CNA, TODAYOnline, Yahoo News!, SCMP, PrestigeOnline, etc.
Pawjourr is building a whole new category within the creator economy and pets industry. From working with pet influencers to launching your social media campaigns, we strategize and create engaging content for your brands.
Our services include:
Pet Influencer Marketing
Work with pet influencers all around the globe. Best for boosting social media visibility.
Great for small brands looking to kickstart their marketing activities and increase online visbility.
Find the perfect pet talent that fits your production needs. Human included at times.
Create high quality content for your website and ads, completely customised to your brief.
The amazing growth and learning opportunities. We are a tight-knit team where everyone grows together. You’ll be working directly with the management team to steer the growth of the company. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to challenge themselves and break boundaries, and to work in a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
Be part of the future. The work that you do will make a direct impact to empower small, independent content creators across the region.
Pawjourr is looking for an Account Executive to support our growth! We are a dynamic and fast-growing team that is excited about the creator economy and believes that pets are the next big thing in years to come. This role will be based in Singapore and you will report directly to the Account Manager.
- Manage influencer marketing campaigns on behalf of clients
- Communicating with clients and influencers to understand their needs and explain product value
- Building relationships with clients and influencers based on trust and respect
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about influencers’ behavior
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes
- Identifying industry trends.
- Passionate about social media, content marketing, influencer marketing, and online advertising
- Experience in client servicing is preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- Understanding of user behaviors and industry trends
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge
- Pet owners strongly preferred.
You’ll play a crucial role in the growth of a revolutionary product that will become the largest online marketplace for brands, advertisers, and content creators. Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!