Pawjourr (pawjourr.com) is a venture-backed startup that operates as an online marketplace that connects brands & advertisers with content creators, specifically pets. From paid campaigns to modeling gigs, simply upload a job listing & start working with pets across the world.
Featured on BBC World, CNA, TODAYOnline, Yahoo News!, SCMP, PrestigeOnline, etc.
Pawjourr is building a whole new category within the creator economy and pets industry. From working with pet influencers to launching your social media campaigns, we strategize and create engaging content for your brands.
Our services include:
Pet Influencer Marketing
Work with pet influencers all around the globe. Best for boosting social media visibility.
Great for small brands looking to kickstart their marketing activities and increase online visbility.
Find the perfect pet talent that fits your production needs. Human included at times.
Create high quality content for your website and ads, completely customised to your brief.
The amazing growth and learning opportunities. We are a tight-knit team where everyone grows together. You’ll be working directly with the management team to steer the growth of the company. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to challenge themselves and break boundaries, and to work in a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
Be part of the future. The work that you do will make a direct impact to empower small, independent content creators across the region.
Pawjourr is looking for an Account Manager to support our growth! We are a dynamic and fast-growing team that is excited about the creator economy and believes that pets are the next big thing in years to come.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To build and maintain a regular working relationship with local vendors and update the planning teams on a regular basis
- To assist in building the database for direct vendors in the regional market
- To work together with finance, to follow up on outstanding payments from clients, and keep the finance system updated on the confirmed booking
- To handle ad-hoc administrative duties assigned, when required
- Develop amicable working relationships with the client, acting as the first point of contact on all the media requirements
- Manage & coordinate day-to-day client interactions of the ongoing campaigns/initiatives within the agency and with the external media / creative partners
- Exceptional time management skills, commercial acumen, and attention to detail
- Capable of managing multiple deliverables and ability to seamlessly transition among them in a timely and efficient manner.
What you should bring along:
- 2-3 years of experience in creative agencies
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Analytical Thinking
- You have strong project management, analytical, and communication skills
- You have a positive attitude every day and focus on problem-solving
- You are creative, responsible, and organized
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
You’ll play a crucial role in the growth of a revolutionary product that will become the largest online marketplace for brands, advertisers, and content creators. Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!