The JetQuay CIP Terminal is an elite Airport terminal at Singapore Changi Airport which opened in September 2006.
As the choice terminal for private jets, JetQuay is equipped and furnished to serve up a comprehensive suite of top-notch VIP services, including dedicated airline check-in and immigration clearance, a well-appointed lounge to wine and dine, as well as a limousine service that escorts elite guests to and from their aircraft.
Our services are available to any passengers travelling on full-service carriers, on any class - arriving, departing or transiting through Terminals 1, 2, 3 and 4, Changi Airport Singapore.
JetQuay strives to provide an unparalleled level of personalised service and support for discerning travellers transiting through Changi Airport in Singapore.
We provide personalised meet and greet services. We handle all your baggage and check-in formalities and you can clear immigration straight from our Terminal while skipping the long queues and crowd at the main airport terminals.
Enjoy the utmost exclusivity as we take you to your gate with our electric buggy.
JetQuay newcomers will undergo a two-week programme that comprises theory and practical training. A mentor will appraise them and teach them the right protocols of handling elite guests. They will then take theory and practical assessments. To keep staff abreast of latest developments, JetQuay works with key partners to conduct training on product knowledge, airport rules and regulations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome members upon arrival and assist guests according to established standards and procedure
- Assist in baggage handling
- To handle all F&B aspects and any other items requested by guests
- To provide information, courteous and efficient service and if possible to comply with each and every guest’s request
- Be constantly alert on procedures and existing SOP with business partners
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance and a tidy work area
- Perform other duties as assigned by superior.
• Able to work on shift rotation, weekends and public holidays
• Possess Class 3 Driving Licence
• Able to speak Mandarin is an advantage
• Familiar with Changi Airport’s rules and regulation is an advantage
• Pro-active, dynamic, dedicated and responsible
• Must attend weekly self ART swabs (can be done virtually under supervision)
• Training will be provided.
Click on “I’m Interested” now to apply and be part of the team!