Homage is an award-winning personal care solution that combines curated and trained care professionals with smart technology to manage and provide on-demand holistic home and community-based caregiving to seniors and adults, allowing them to age and recover with grace, control and dignity.
As a leading care services provider, Homage’s core services include Care Assessments, Activities of Daily Living (ADL) assistance, Home Nursing Procedures, Home Rehabilitation services, including Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy, as well as Home Medical services.
Operating in Singapore, Malaysia and Australia, Homage works with care recipients with a range of mobility and medical conditions, including chronic and terminal illnesses such as Dementia, Stroke, Parkinson’s and cancer, helping them be more mobile and functional as well as providing social and personal care. Homage has previously collaborated with government, health and financial organisations to distribute and deliver home – and community – caregiving services.
Our Mission: To enable wellness and recovery through holistic personal care
Making the world a more caring place. Expert, flexible and personalized home and nursing care so all can continue to live well and independently at home.
We believe in:
Mutual Respect & Empathy - We create a culture of compassion, trust and giving by treating others the way we want to be treated
Resilience - We persevere and press on in tough times. For every problem, there will always be a solution
Willingness to Try - We embrace creativity and innovation. When we open our hearts and minds, we find new discoveries and innovative solutions
Excellence - Good is never enough. We aspire to deliver our best to everyone we serve and work with
Care-centric - At the heart of all things, the care we deliver is of the highest priority, motivation and purpose in what we do everyday
Teamwork - We never walk alone. Open-communication and cross-function collaboration is part and parcel of a Homager’s life.
To entrust your loved ones’ care to us is an act of immense trust. Our Care Pros understand and strive to deliver the best care for them. Professionally trained and carefully selected, our local caregivers provide trusted care you can depend on.
Have peace of mind when you leave the care of your loved ones in the hands of our Care Professionals.
Our diverse team of licensed doctors, professional nurses, qualified therapists and trained caregivers come from all walks of life, but have one thing in common: the passion and dedication to deliver the best care to families in our community.
Ensuring the delivery of quality care is our topmost priority, which is why all our Care Professionals undergo thorough reference, background and qualification checks, and a one-to-one interview, before joining Homage. We have a pool of over 2000 Care Professionals, each with a unique set of skills, experiences and specialisations.
As Homage expands our business into facility-based opportunities, we are hiring a Fulfilment Associate (New Business) who will be responsible in executing the fulfilment aspects (Manpower) of these projects in line with the commercial agreements and Homage’s internal operational protocol.
The Fulfilment Associate (New Business) will be responsible for carrying out fulfilment tasks to drive business outcomes and achieve fulfilment targets. The Fulfilment Associate is also expected to communicate with customers to ensure interviews are conducted in a competent and professional level.
The Fulfilment Associate (New Business) will report to the Fulfilment Manager (New Business). He will work closely with Sales to achieve business goals.
● Ensure the smooth fulfillment of partnerships projects
● Ensure smooth onboarding and job matching process for potential candidates which includes the initial filtering of candidates, scheduling and execution of interviews with both candidates and customers, and the continual customer support (example incident/compliant resolution and shortfall etc) after deployment.
● Follow and execute fulfilment policies, internal protocols and fulfilment standards
● Liaise with Sales Team on fulfilment requirement
● Provide support for CarePro contract renewals
● Any other projects as tasked.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
● Diploma or equivalent with 1 to 2 years of experience
● Comfortable to call and talk to potential candidates/partners
● Comfortable working with data and using it to drive decisions
● Prior experience in a healthcare environment or fast-paced and high growth startup would be preferred
● Extremely results-driven and execution-focused, motivated and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen with a strong sense of urgency
● Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills and able to liaise with senior members of government agencies and organizations.
● Strong sense of ownership
● Enthusiastic team player with a proactive attitude
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!