Hustle & Bustle is an integrated marketing, branding and creative agency that specializes in creating unique stories and curating groundbreaking experiences.
Our dynamic team have spearheaded inaugural firsts such as Fullerton Concours d’Elegance, a vintage car exhibition and most recently, against the backdrop of Covid-19 pandemic, broke barriers and challenged boundaries by organising Dale Chihuly’s first major garden exhibition in Asia, Dale Chihuly: Glass in Bloom, at Gardens by the Bay.
We are creators & collaborators with a passion to bring memorable experiences to life & communities together to Scale New Heights!
As Hustlers, first and foremost, we enjoy what we are doing! We work hard, work smart and double down for what we believe in. We see challenges as part of the creative-solving process and as a team are constantly striving to be better, together, each and every single day. So that even when the going gets tough, the Hustlers get going!
[Embracing The Ambitious]
From the intimate to the extravagant, from youthful fun to elegant sophistication, we craft one-of-a-kind brand experiences by daring and innovating.
[Simplifying The Revolutionary]
Navigate through the maze of details and pain points of creating memorable experiences as we listen and adjust to your brand’s needs.
[Supporting Every Need]
Think of us as your one-stop-shop, with a complete suite of solutions encompassing everything from branding and marketing to digital/technology solutions and fabrication.
[Making It Happen]
They do not call us ‘hustlers’ for nothing so be rest assured that your brand is in good hands of our high-octane team.
WANT TO BE PART OF A TEAM THAT BELIEVES IN CREATING MEMORABLE EXPERIENCES, BUILDING DYNAMIC COMMUNITIES AND MAKING AN IMPACT?
Dreaming, crafting, and overseeing unique brand experiences can seem like both an action-packed and arduous task. There is a mix of glamour and fun, but a great deal of resilience and resourcefulness is required to make sure things go as planned or deal with changes made on the spot or on short notice.
At Hustle & Bustle, each member will be the first to tell you that every one of us here wears several hats. If this sounds like a creative challenge to you, or something you believe you can handle with ease, a cool head and/or humour, then YOU are the one we have been searching for.
Job Responsibilities :
- Oversee the marketing department and lead the team to design and implement comprehensive marketing plans to create an effective and efficient marketing strategies for the Company’s products and services (existing and new), meeting the Company’s business objectives, and to drive leads.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns.
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plans and strategies to drive interest and sales.
- Review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions to ensure the team consistently performs above standard.
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short-and long-term market forecasts and reports in order to translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team.
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget and resource needs, including development and management of marketing budgets and other financial considerations.
- Work closely with other departments to align sales and marketing strategies, including supporting sales and lead generation efforts, securing new accounts, and coordination of marketing projects from start to finish.
- Manage marketing budget and expenditures.
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
- Maintain and build relationships with employees, clients, media, stakeholders and partners.
- Oversee the Company’s social media marketing strategy and content marketing to build awareness and positioning.
Job Requirements :
- Successful track record in marketing roles and creating marketing campaign experiences.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!