UI/UX Designer at Goodpatch. Passionate about innovation, loves making connections.
Hi, we are Goodpatch!
Goodpatch is a product studio in constant pursuit of creating design & services that move people’s hearts. We’ve been helping businesses to design and develop digital solutions since 2011, with studios in Tokyo, Berlin, Taipei and Munich.
In our Berlin studio we are a team of approximately 20, whereas globally we are a team of over 💯 designers and engineers pushing the world forward with pixel-perfect design and clean code. Some of our past and current clients include McDonalds, Panasonic, Mimi, Vimcar, Teambay, Careship, Mitte, WEKA and Zenjob.
Almost every member of our team is a designer—whether we craft interfaces, strategy, or code, we are united by our curiosity and unshakable belief in the power of good design. Together we make a difference to the world.
When Naofumi Tsuchiya originally founded Goodpatch to bring good user experience to Japan, he was driven by the mission of proving the power of great design to the world and moving people's hearts.
Together with our clients, we now bridge cultures and industries to create quality solutions that include great design and a fresh user experience. With user interface design as our foundation, we build clean code and effective strategies. The products we design have already changed the lives of millions of people.
Our design process starts with good problems. We are glad to be able to work with clients of different industries and sizes, who all believe in the importance of good design. After a design kick off, we start creating prototypes and don't stop collecting user feedback to refine our product until it is truly great design.
At Goodpatch, we are a very diverse and passionate team. We are united by our love for excellent design, our hands-on mentality and our curiosity to always learn more. If you share this passion with us and are looking for an inspiring team with a lot of freedom to innovate and reach your potential, we'd love to hear from you!
At Goodpatch, we believe software development is a creative discipline. What sets us apart from other design firms is our ability to bring design to life. From web to iOS and Android, we have amazing engineers on front-end and back-end.
Full-Stack Engineers at Goodpatch work closely with UI designers and Project Managers to develop solutions for big and small clients. With you love for code and all things tech, you will share techniques and approaches regularly with other colleagues of various backgrounds, from engineers to interaction designers and beyond. But it doesn’t stop with code. We’ll help combine your expertise with user-centered design principles and you’ll be involved in projects right from the design phase start. You will participate in research and user interviews to inform and inspire product direction and design process.
- Experience of building web services from scratch with a Github link to prove it.
- Motivation and interest to learn other programming languages.
- A passion for front-end but also for design and working with UI Designers.
- Get shit done attitude. While we at Goodpatch are unrelenting perfectionists, you know when it’s time to let your baby go out into the world.
- Good communication skills and someone not afraid to ask questions.
- A curious, motivated, independent candidate looking for a challenge.
- Fluency in English.
- A bright, spacious and cosy office space centrally located in Kreuzberg, Berlin.
- Many perks to make your relocation and live in Berlin most pleasant.
- Chance to live in our Goodpatch apartment during the first 2 months after your arrival to this amazing city.
- Flex hours.
- Sport-, book-, conference-, gadget-budget.
- Monthly team dinners and weekly breakfasts.
- MacBook of choice (Touch Bar optional 😎 ).
- Opportunity of travel to Japan and of working with Goodpatch Tokyo.
- Working with a fun, talented and international team that aims to create a caring and inclusive workplace.
If you are ready to create the ‘wow’, brush up your wantedly profile including your CV and portfolio or drop Teodora a mail at email@example.com.
Prove the power of great design.
Create minimal lovable Products
One carries multiple roles with clear domains and accountabilities.
|Founded on||September, 2011|
|Industries||Consulting / Survey / IT (Internet/Mobile) / Media / Publishing|
There are no recommendations yet.