UI Designer at Goodpatch. Passionate about innovation, loves making connections.
Hi, we are Goodpatch!
Goodpatch is a product studio in constant pursuit of creating design & services that move people’s hearts. We’ve been helping businesses to design and develop digital solutions since 2011, with studios in Tokyo, Berlin, Taipei and Munich.
In our Berlin studio we are a team of 10, whereas globally we are a team of over 💯 designers and engineers pushing the world forward with pixel-perfect design and clean code. Some of our past and current clients include McDonalds, Panasonic, Mimi, Vimcar, Teambay, Careship, Mitte, WEKA and Zenjob.
Almost every member of our team is a designer—whether we craft interfaces, strategy, or code, we are united by our curiosity and unshakable belief in good design. Together we make a difference to the world.
Together with our clients we bridge cultures and industries to create quality solutions that include great design and a fresh user experience. With user interface design as our foundation, we build clean code and effective strategies. The products we design have already changed the lives of millions of people.
Here's why for example Teodora loves what we do at Goodpatch.
Teodora, UI Designer
"I love Goodpatch for it’s creative freedom and the ambitious projects we’re always working on. But the best part are my colleagues who push and inspire me to be the best. They are my mentors and friends and be it through our weekly inspirational talks or design reviews, every day I am learning something new. The products we’ve launched together have made an impact and I feel like I get to be part of something bigger than me. How many people can say that?"
Our design process starts with good problems. Good design means good business and vice versa. We want to work together with clients who value the importance of both, whether you are a multi-national corporation or a bootstrapped startup.
We gather these good people during a design kick off and start making good prototypes. We form teams with our clients and work closely to release a first Minimal Loveable Product: an initial product that a small number of users really love.
But it doesn't stop just there. We listen to user feedback to implement and refine new discoveries, proving the value of great design.
Project Managers enable us to do our best work yet. They have our teams’ and clients’ back, impressing everyone with their sharp communication and organizational skills.
With your dual design-tech expertise and experience in sprint planning, we create & build new features of mobile and user interfaces for clients. You enable us to go full-speed and also know when it is time to slow down. You’ll work intimately with developers, designers, and all disciplines involved in putting out world-class products into the hands of users. The chance to hand your work off to complement in another discipline takes trust, and you understand what it takes to get there and keep those relationships running smoothly.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Top project management and execution skills with a track record to prove it.
- Serious addiction to getting and giving feedback, both internal and external.
- Understanding the importance of prototyping.
- Great communication skills.
- Getting-shit-done attitude. While we at Goodpatch are unrelenting perfectionists, you know when it’s time to let your baby go out into the world.
- Great leadership skills. We need someone who is confident in communicating with clients, leading presentations, workshops and mentoring creative talent.
- Fluency in English and German. Japanese optional.
- A bright, spacious and cosy office space centrally located in Kreuzberg, Berlin.
- Many perks to make your relocation and live in Berlin most pleasant
- Chance to live in our Goodpatch apartment during the first 2 months after your arrival to this amazing city
- Flex hours
- Sport-, book-, conference-, gadget-budget
- Monthly team dinners and weekly breakfasts.
- MacBook of choice (Touch Bar optional 😎 ).
- Opportunity of travel to Japan and of working with Goodpatch Tokyo.
- Working with a fun, talented and international team that aims to create a caring and inclusive workplace.
If you are ready to create the Wow, brush up your wantedly profile including your CV and portfolio or drop Teodora a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell us in your introduction who you are and the next challenge you’re looking for. Let us get to know you and what you can bring to the Goodpatch team.
|Special features||Available to talk on Skype / Free snacks/lunch|
|Founded on||September, 2011|
|Industries||Consulting / Survey / IT (Internet/Mobile) / Media / Publishing|