COO @ H&B
Hustle & Bustle is an integrated marketing, branding and creative agency that specializes in creating unique stories and curating groundbreaking experiences.
Our dynamic team have spearheaded inaugural firsts such as Fullerton Concours d’Elegance, a vintage car exhibition and most recently, against the backdrop of Covid-19 pandemic, broke barriers and challenged boundaries by organising Dale Chihuly’s one of the first major garden exhibition in Asia, Dale Chihuly: Glass in Bloom, at Gardens by the Bay.
We are creators & collaborators with a passion to bring memorable experiences to life & communities together to Scale New Heights!
As Hustlers, first and foremost, we enjoy what we are doing! We work hard, work smart and double down for what we believe in. We see challenges as part of the creative-solving process and as a team are constantly striving to be better, together, each and every single day. So that even when the going gets tough, the Hustlers get going!
[Embracing The Ambitious]
From the intimate to the extravagant, from youthful fun to elegant sophistication, we craft one-of-a-kind brand experiences by daring and innovating.
[Simplifying The Revolutionary]
Navigate through the maze of details and pain points of creating memorable experiences as we listen and adjust to your brand’s needs.
[Supporting Every Need]
Think of us as your one-stop-shop, with a complete suite of solutions encompassing everything from branding and marketing to digital/technology solutions and fabrication.
[Making It Happen]
They do not call us ‘hustlers’ for nothing so be rest assured that your brand is in good hands of our high-octane team.
We are looking for a creative and passionate Assistant Content Manager with a flair for crafting precise and persuasive copy to join our team of Hustlers in a fast-paced environment. You would be working with some of the movers and shakers of the industry to curate some of the most memorable experiences and you can be the one to tell that story!
• Develop creative and engaging social media strategies for clients and brands under Hustle & Bustle Group to build awareness and positioning.
• Develop and manage the Content Calendar for our Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts. Ensure all content produced adheres to brand guidelines and matches the tone and style of each client.
• Manage daily social communication, consumer listen and response, sentiment analysis and enquiries.
• Maintain key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms.
• Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
• Constantly explore and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
• Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
• Manage a budget for social media activities.
• Ideate, write and execute original and iconic creative concepts in response to client briefs, objectives or goals.
• Research, plan, write and edit high-quality content for social media, website, media fact sheets, blog articles etc that "wows" the targeted audiences with unique ideas and story angles across multiple channels and platforms; optimising copy and headlines for digital and social media according to best SEO practices.
• Oversee contents from conception to completion for editorials, photo shoots, videos and websites, with a full understanding of online and offline best practices.
• Support events with any ad-hoc projects when required.
• Perform all other job related duties as assigned.
• 3 to 5 years experience working in marketing including content development, content strategy, content programming, and brand management, preferably 2+ years at an agency.
• Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Business Management or in a related field.
• Passion for words and appreciate brevity with a keen understanding of the specific demands of both digital & traditional media.
• Ability to write professionally in a variety of styles for diverse audiences. You need to be able to adapt your voice to each project with extreme ease.
• Possess existing relationships with influencers across the social media platforms.
• Familiar with Social Media Applications including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn.
• Experience in using photo editing software eg. Canva, Photoshop.
• Confident and good communicator of ideas.
• Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
• Strong project management to drive actions and manage multiple content projects at the same time, specifically deliverable timelines.
• Exceptionally organised and meticulous in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Proactive, highly motivated, and has ability to respond quickly and effectively.
• Easily adaptable to change, with an eagerness towards learning and expanding capabilities.
• Plus for entrepreneurial mindset and previous experience working in start-ups and/or small companies.
In the spirit of our company, guess what...Hustlers wanted! If the above sounds like your profile, click "I'm Interested" to connect with us!