I am the recruiter of the company. This is the management of recruitment. I have a characteristic of not giving up easily, because only by not giving up will there be a result of chase.
Established in 1968, Lam Tak has been in the animal feed industry for more than 50 years. With manufacturing factories in both Singapore and Malaysia, our processing capabilities enable us to manufacture standard, or unique feed formulation upon request.
Since its founding days, we have been a Tier 1 Distributor for wheat bran and wheat pollard for several flour mills in Singapore. Today, our company has grown to provide a wide variety of raw feed materials, such as soy press cake, spent grain, vegetable oil, food & feed grade dairy products (whey powder, lactose powder, milk powder…) etc.
We take pride in our on-time delivery of high quality products at competitive prices. Due to our consistent performance, our products are widely used in many major feed millers & farms across Asia. Our presence is established in China, Indo-China, South-East Asia and Korea.
Our business plan is to continue seeking new suppliers & global trading partners while maintaining our distinguished existing suppliers & customer base.
Corporate culture is the soul of an enterprise and an inexhaustible driving force for its development. It contains very rich content, and its core is the spirit and values of the enterprise. The values here do not generally refer to various cultural phenomena in corporate management, but the values held by the company or its employees in their business activities.
“Individually our values may seem obvious. But put them together and our unique company culture is born. Our values are part of who we are, what we stand for and how we act.”
We Are One Team –
Our great colleagues make the difference. It’s when we share our skills, knowledge and experience we become one team. Diversity makes us strong.
Entrepreneurial Spirit –
The day we stop acting like entrepreneurs, we’ll be just another feed company.
Straightforward And Open-Minded –
We value diversity in people and ideas, as much as in personal style.
We are looking for capable geniuses for the company and show the other party's achievements in the company!
Responsibilities for Finance Manager
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
Qualifications for Finance Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus
- 5-8 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc.
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!