CopyPress was born to do two things — help clients tell amazing stories, and help creatives get paid to do what they love.
Creating things is a unifying passion at CopyPress. Since 2009, we’ve fed that passion by building software, products, and services that help creatives and advertisers do the same.
We built a Community where writers, designers, and developers can create their own micro-businesses centered around their passion. CopyPress and our proprietary software is the conduit for this community and our clients to create engaging campaigns with compelling content.
Our ability to connect our large community of trained creatives with clients ranging from mid-market companies to digital agencies and Fortune 500 organizations allows us to do what we love: build tools that enable both creatives and advertisers to scale, promote, and most importantly, create.
Creating things is our passion at CopyPress. Since 2009, we’ve fed that passion by helping customers create great content, convert traffic into sales, and conquer their content marketing efforts. We offer state of the industry content production and services.
CopyPress provides content marketing products and software focused on the following:
1. Content ideation and creation: shareable copy/articles, infographics, video, flash gaming
2. Content promotion: native advertising, publisher contributorship, social seeding
CopyPressCMS.com is a recently launched content management portal for CopyPress's Community of writers, editors, influencers, designers, and developers.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of the duties, responsibilities, skills, and abilities required to perform the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, a reasonable representation of its activities, and the requirements to perform it.
As experts in all areas of content marketing, we can help to make all of your content production and promotion easier. We’re able to bring an entire team of content writers and editors for your next project, and with over 1,000 managed content writers available we can write on almost any topic. We’ve the right people and resources to bring you quality results!
We train and test every one of our creatives before they are eligible to work on your campaigns. A dedicated CopyPress Production Manager will carefully select resources with matching skills and experience to support your content and project goals.
Our creatives are experienced in a variety of content types, formats, and niche markets. No matter your business and no matter your platform, we can meet your content creation needs.
Must be fluent in the Hong Kong English Dialect and be able to localize your content to the Hong Kong market.
The content writer position will create high-quality content for a large-scale client. They are responsible for meeting goals for article creation and approval. The content writer will work closely with the Editing Team and Digital Content Managers (DCM) to produce articles that meet all the client’s requirements.
The hiring process will be dependent on the result of the test article of approx. 1500 words on the topic- "How to Write a Resignation Letter".
Details for the selected candidate:
- Word Count: as per the article requirements
- Signing Bonus: Successful candidates will receive a signing bonus after they have completed 20 client-approved articles.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Must be able to produce (on average) at least five 1,000 to 1,500-word articles per week
• Write clear, actionable copy that is free of redundancies, filler content, and grammatical errors
• Interpret products to understand project requirements
• Study style guides and approved content to understand the client’s distinct voice
• Conduct high-quality research and fact-check before submitting
• Thoroughly edit and proofread all copies before submitting
• Collaborate with in-house editors and the project manager from article creation to client approval
• Be open to constructive criticism from the internal team and client
• Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
• Participate in article workshops.
• 5+ years of experience as a content writer or in a related role
• Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Familiar with AP style
• Strong research skills
• Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
• Experience with SEO is a plus
• Experience with HTML is a plus.
PS: The result will be announced from 7-10 days of submission on the test article.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!