FUTURE-PROOF, HUMAN-CENTRIC MARKETING
AKIN designs marketing strategies for a restless digital generation. Positioned at the intersection of data, creative design and contemporary culture, our unique approach to marketing delivers real business impact. AKIN uncovers consumer and cultural truths to help brands articulate their purpose.
We design impact-driven marketing campaigns based on data and sound analysis. With a tech-first mindset, we build digital solutions that bring you closer to your audiences. Above all, our goal is to help brands nurture consumer relationships that will stand the test of time.
Our mission is to build a world of human brands. Being human is at the heart of everything we do.
AKÏN’s vision has always been to build a world of human brands. We think it’s high time businesses prioritise building meaningful relationships with their consumers.
Being human is at the very core of our work. Our team of marketers, creatives, researchers and techies work cross-functionally to solve business challenges in ways that reflect an understanding of the human experience.
As consultants, we’re not afraid to dig deep and ask “why”. Our incisive approach helps brands articulate their purpose and positions them for long-term success.
We complement this by being relentlessly data-informed. Data is a medium for us to learn about human behaviour. Beyond driving performance, our success lies in taking an ethnographic lens to data, using consumer and cultural insights to create effective brand stories.
Positioned at the intersection of data, creative design and contemporary culture, our unique approach to marketing delivers real business impact. Our philosophy of focusing on humans before business, and on relationships before profit, is the bedrock of our success.
Above all, we’re interested in helping brands nurture consumer relationships that stand the test of time.
Client success is our top priority. We believe that our clients’ problems are ours to own and solve, together. We co-create solutions with clients by taking a brief apart and building a new one, together. We’re deeply committed to building long-term relationships with our clients and partners. We don’t just pass the buck after the work is done — we impart critical skills and share our expertise with our clients, creating sustainable, future-proof solutions for their unique business challenges.
We understand that our success is built upon a talented team of believers. We commit to developing our talent and grooming them personally and professionally. From structured coaching programmes to well-stocked pantries, no effort is spared in keeping AKIN folk motivated and happy.
We’re looking for a Marketing Strategist / Account Manager to join our award-winning integrated digital consultancy. You will be in charge of leading projects, developing strong relationships with clients, driving strategy development and marketing implementation to meet client's business objectives.
You will oversee campaign strategy development, planning, implementation, execution and tracking across Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, SEO & SEM, CRM workflows and email marketing, and ensure the maximising of marketing and advertising ROI for clients. You will oversee and manage ad budgets for campaigns, plan and conduct optimisation and A/B testing, while leading cross-functional teams of researchers, copywriters and designers. The ideal candidate is independent, proactive, highly collaborative, with strong problem solving and analytical skills, and a self-starter. You are a strategic thinker, and are comfortable understanding and leveraging audience insights and data to help drive toward marketing and sales goals, creating business impact for clients.
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field
- At least 3 years of working experience in marketing, with prior agency or consultancy experience preferred, hands-on in digital media and account management capacities
- Fluency across marketing strategies, understanding of the customer funnel and ability to optimise conversions at various stages
- Fluency with SaaS tools for web / SEO / paid analytics such as GA, SEMRush and Socialbakers
- Fluency with performance KPIs: CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM, Attribution and LTV
- Knowledge of online advertising platforms and analytics tools for online channels
- Knowledge across mar-tech infrastructure architecture
- Knowledge with creation and running of email workflows and campaigns across Hubspot, Mailchimp, Drip, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present well externally on behalf of the team in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Strong listening, questioning, and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team
- Confident, independent, and proactive with a can-do attitude
- Self-motivated and driven with hunger to learn and stay abreast of marketing and digital industry trends
- Strong strategic, implementation and organisation skills, attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly, while adopting a self-directed attitude to achieve results.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!