Established in 2015, Tuk Tuk Cha is a fuss-free casual Thai café which specializes in authentic Halal Thai food, beverages and trendy desserts.
Instead of travelling all the way to Thailand to taste your favourite milk tea, why not let us bring the taste to you!
Started off as a humble dessert kiosk, Tuk Tuk Cha has since grown and expanded to 15 outlets across Singapore (more coming soon!)
Currently one of the market leader for Thai beverage and desserts, Tuk Tuk Cha’s launch in 2015 also kickstarted the Thai Milk Tea and Shibuya Toast trend in Singapore.
In 2018, Tuk Tuk Cha launched a fresh bistro-dining concept in Bedok Point which features an expanded range of Halal Thai food offerings. This comprehensive dining space in Bedok features an extensive menu which not only includes Thai delicacies such as – Thai Boat Noodles, Thai Beef Noodles and Thai Tom Yum Noodles. Other communal dining dishes such as Claypot Tom Yum Mama, Tang Hoon Prawn and Thai Stir-fry are also available.
We believe that there’s always something sweet and something savory for everyone at Tuk Tuk Cha, and we aim to bring smiles to your home and dining experience with our many authentic Thai family dishes!
• Assist in cafe operations such as taking order, cashiering, food and beverage preparation
• Assist in shop opening & closing
• Attend to walk-in customers promptly
• Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of work place
• Assist to do stock inventory checking
• Handle delivery orders
• Ad-hoc duties as assigned by branch manager.
• No experience required as on-the-job training will be provided
• Preferably with Food Hygiene Course Certificate
• Cooperative and helpful with other team members
• Excellent and positive service attitude
• Able to work shifts, weekends, eve of public holidays and public holidays
• Independent and able to multi-task.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!