COO @ H&B
Hustle & Bustle is an integrated marketing, branding and creative agency that specializes in creating unique stories and curating groundbreaking experiences.
Our dynamic team have spearheaded inaugural firsts such as Fullerton Concours d’Elegance, a vintage car exhibition and most recently, against the backdrop of Covid-19 pandemic, broke barriers and challenged boundaries by organising Dale Chihuly’s first major garden exhibition in Asia, Dale Chihuly: Glass in Bloom, at Gardens by the Bay.
We are creators & collaborators with a passion to bring memorable experiences to life & communities together to Scale New Heights!
As Hustlers, first and foremost, we enjoy what we are doing! We work hard, work smart and double down for what we believe in. We see challenges as part of the creative-solving process and as a team are constantly striving to be better, together, each and every single day. So that even when the going gets tough, the Hustlers get going!
[Embracing The Ambitious]
From the intimate to the extravagant, from youthful fun to elegant sophistication, we craft one-of-a-kind brand experiences by daring and innovating.
[Simplifying The Revolutionary]
Navigate through the maze of details and pain points of creating memorable experiences as we listen and adjust to your brand’s needs.
[Supporting Every Need]
Think of us as your one-stop-shop, with a complete suite of solutions encompassing everything from branding and marketing to digital/technology solutions and fabrication.
[Making It Happen]
They do not call us ‘hustlers’ for nothing so be rest assured that your brand is in good hands of our high-octane team.
We are looking for a HR and Admin Manager to be a part of our vibrant and dynamic organisation. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with strong work ethics, who is able to work well and hustle alongside the team in a fast-paced environment. This position calls for someone who is tactful, diplomatic, resourceful and exercises independent judgment and discretion.
Responsibilities of the HR & Admin Manager:
• Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
• Provides support and guidance to employees when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
• Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants and collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
• Analyzes trends in remuneration and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
• Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
• Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Coordinate performance appraisal cycle and ensure execution is within the stipulated timeline.
• Performs other administrative duties as assigned.
Requirements of the HR & Admin Manager:
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or any related discipline.
• Good working knowledge of local employment legislation and HR best practice.
• Strong time-management and problem-solving skills.
• Resourcefulness and quick to adapt to situations.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
• Tech savvy; ability to learn new software and other relevant programs.
• Able to conduct research and present in a succinct and well-written manner.
• Able to work independently and with professional discretion.
• Knowledge in InfoTech Software is an advantage.
In the spirit of our company, guess what...Hustlers wanted! If the above sounds like your profile, click "I'm Interested" to connect with us!