COO @ H&B
Hustle & Bustle is an integrated marketing, branding and creative agency that specializes in creating unique stories and curating groundbreaking experiences.
Our dynamic team have spearheaded inaugural firsts such as Fullerton Concours d’Elegance, a vintage car exhibition and most recently, against the backdrop of Covid-19 pandemic, broke barriers and challenged boundaries by organising Dale Chihuly’s first major garden exhibition in Asia, Dale Chihuly: Glass in Bloom, at Gardens by the Bay.
We are creators & collaborators with a passion to bring memorable experiences to life & communities together to Scale New Heights!
As Hustlers, first and foremost, we enjoy what we are doing! We work hard, work smart and double down for what we believe in. We see challenges as part of the creative-solving process and as a team are constantly striving to be better, together, each and every single day. So that even when the going gets tough, the Hustlers get going!
[Embracing The Ambitious]
From the intimate to the extravagant, from youthful fun to elegant sophistication, we craft one-of-a-kind brand experiences by daring and innovating.
[Simplifying The Revolutionary]
Navigate through the maze of details and pain points of creating memorable experiences as we listen and adjust to your brand’s needs.
[Supporting Every Need]
Think of us as your one-stop-shop, with a complete suite of solutions encompassing everything from branding and marketing to digital/technology solutions and fabrication.
[Making It Happen]
They do not call us ‘hustlers’ for nothing so be rest assured that your brand is in good hands of our high-octane team.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to be a part of our vibrant and dynamic organisation. The individual’s key role would be to support the business requirements and goals. This is a collaborative position therefore, excellent teamwork and communication skills are vital; you should be comfortable communicating with all stakeholders - colleagues, partners, investors or external parties, etc.
Finance Manager Responsibilities:
• Oversee the financial functions of the Company.
• Ensure consistent billing and financial reporting at project levels by following best practices.
• Review project budgets, staffing and work plans to guarantee appropriate fees.
• Offer exact invoices to clients and coordinate consultant payments.
• Monitor accounts receivable and support project managers with collection efforts.
• Support analysis and report assigned projects’ financial information.
• Guarantee timely reporting, budgeting, financial management and project forecasting.
• Administer daily financial transactions based on Singapore Financial Reporting Standards.
• Prepare monthly management reporting and variance analysis.
• Maintain project-related accounts, including contracts and change orders.
• Review and approve supplier invoices, time sheets, overhead charges applied to projects.
• Report on project profitability to management.
• Investigate all project expenses not billed, project variances, and create variance reports to management.
• Monitor accounts receivable and support events team with collection efforts.
• Prepare annual financial statements, filing of tax returns and all other financial compliance obligations.
• Assist in annual audit and interface with statutory auditors.
• Liaise with Corporate Secretary to handle ACRA filings and Directors/members resolutions in relation to annual audit, ESOP, directorship and new investments.
• Ensure tax compliance with laws and regulations.
• Identify and mitigate tax risks.
• Manage tax provision and tax compliance process.
• Manage ad coordinate tax audits.
• Assist in any other finance-related matters as required.
• Assisting computing worked hours for payroll, and properly apply laws affecting payroll, wage, taxes etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Finance Manager Requirements :
• Min. 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any related discipline.
• Knowledgeable in accounts grouping, consolidation and reconciliations.
• Experience with project accounting and budgeting necessary.
• Experience with setting up finance related processes.
• Possess good excel skills, specifically formulas and pivot table.
• Fluent in English (written and oral).
• Highly organised and structured.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure with tight deadlines.
• Familiar with corporate secretary matters and startup environments.
• Responsible, conscientious and meticulous team player.
• Ethically driven, with personal integrity, able to maintain confidentiality.
• Proficient in accounting softwares such as Xero and Zoho.
In the spirit of our company, guess what...Hustlers wanted! If the above sounds like your profile, click "I'm Interested" to connect with us!