Founder of FITMEAL Singapore
FITMEAL is launching in Singapore this year with our first dining concept at 30 Maxwell Road!
We believe you should be able to CUSTOMISE your own fit when it comes to what you eat. With FITMEAL, you can set your diet goal and try to achieve a sustainable and healthy lifestyle.
We seek individuals who are passionate about growing the health-conscious community in Singapore, serving our customers the right meal and enhancing our aim to be an environmentally friendly and sustainable business!
The Fitmeal family seeks an experienced and energetic Sous Chef to join Fitmeal Singapore’s first dining concept located at Maxwell Road.
If you are an individual who is passionate about growing the health-conscious community in Singapore, we want you to be serving our customers the right meal and enhancing our aim to be an environmentally friendly and sustainable business!
• Understand the FITMEAL menu (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and workflow of the kitchen well
• Take on the responsibility of a senior chef in our team and handle the hot kitchen section
• Be able to cook each dish on the menu fully to understudy for the role of the Head Chef when called upon
• Ensure the taste and presentation of the meals are up to FITMEAL standards before it is served to customers
• Ensure quality of the meals being prepared at the dry kitchen section
• Work with the floor manager and head chef to ensure inventory management is well managed with suppliers
• Implement plans to ensure efficient use of resources and minimise wastage
• Ensure food preparation procedures are strictly adhere to Company’s standards and Singapore's food safety regulations
What you'll get:
• On Job Training, Paid skils/knowledge-upgrading workshops/courses, Performance bonus, Annual Leave, Medical Leave
• At least 4-6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required
Our launch is just round the corner, wait no more and click "I'm interested"!