Founder of FITMEAL Singapore
FITMEAL is launching in Singapore this year with our first dining concept at 30 Maxwell Road!
We believe you should be able to CUSTOMISE your own fit when it comes to what you eat. With FITMEAL, you can set your diet goal and try to achieve a sustainable and healthy lifestyle.
We seek individuals who are passionate about growing the health-conscious community in Singapore, serving our customers the right meal and enhancing our aim to be an environmentally friendly and sustainable business!
The Fitmeal family seeks an energetic Chef De Partie to join Fitmeal Singapore’s first dining concept.
As part of our initial launch, we are seeking individuals who are passionate about growing the health-conscious community in Singapore. You and the crew will be serving our customers the right meal and enhancing our aim to be an environmentally friendly and sustainable business!
• Understand the FITMEAL menu (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and workflow of the kitchen well
• Assist the senior chefs in prepping ingredients and assist in cooking components of each dish during peak hours
• Be able to cook each dish on the menu fully to take on the role of the senior chefs when called upon (when the main chefs are on leave or during peak hours)
• Plate each dish to FITMEAL standards before it is served to customers
• Take charge of the cold kitchen section that includes preparation of salads, sandwiches and toasts
• Be the main link between the ingredient prepping station, the cooking station and the plating station
• Assist in weekly inventory counts and recording of food wastage
• Ensure food preparation procedures are strictly adhere to Company’s standards and Singapore's food safety regulations
What you will get:
• On Job Training, Paid skils/knowledge-upgrading workshops/courses, Performance bonus, Annual Leave, Medical Leave
• At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred
Excited to be part of our launch? Click "I'm interested"!