Established Furniture Retailer
Good customer service
- Perform general administrative duties
- Invoicing and data entry
- Handling customer enquiries
-Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Hardworking, meticulous and able to work independently
- Responsible & fast learner
- Proficient in MS Office skills (Words & Excel)
- Knowledge in ERP & MYOB Software will be an added advantage
- Accounts experience will be an added advantage
- Preferably able to start work immediately.
Transport will be provided at Yew Tee MRT Station.
5.5 Days work week
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply.