Established Furniture Retailer
Good customer service
What You'll Be Doing:
• Responsible for timely order fulfilment from order entry to inbound delivery
• Ensure proper record filing and documentation
• Prepare and issue the purchase orders to suppliers
• Resolve quality issues with suppliers or subcontractors and arrange goods return if necessary
• Produce and maintain all tracking lists and reports
• General Data Entry into ERP system
• Get delivery date confirmation from suppliers on PO issued
• Monitor, expedite delivery schedules of supplier
• Overtime work where required.
Days and Hours of Work
- 5.5 Days work week
- Transport will be provided at Yew Tee MRT station
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!