House of Amber Nectar Pte Ltd works tirelessly to perfect our selection of beer, we import and distribute only the most delicious brew right to your door for your enjoyment.
Our brands include JINRO Soju, DUVEL Belgian beers and Hofbrau Munchen.
Our company is one of the first in Singapore to introduce the growler concept where you can take away freshly tapped beer anywhere without losing the true quality of draught.
As a resourceful and creative FMCG Market Expansion company, we are determined and dedicated to achieve sucess for the Brands we represent.
With uncanny accuracy, we craft the most relevant brand building strategy. We derive a mixture of conventional and radical approaches for marketing and distribution, and ensure the best methods are employed for adaptive execution and effective distribution in Singapore and South East Asia region.
Our success comes from believing in human capital, every individual employee delivers their work with highest passion and therefore the best service to our customers.
- Manage the company’s social media
- Provide marketing support to the sales team
- Generate design concepts and ideas for marketing campaigns and communication materials
- Evaluating campaign performance and data analytics
- Set, communicate, maintain timelines and priorities on every single project through timeframes, status reporting, emails etc.
- Conducting competition research and market analysis to identify the target audience
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a marketing role
- Minimum 1 year experience with social media platforms – Instagram and Facebook, Business manager and ads management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Creative thinker - able to identify problems as well as opportunities and propose solutions
- Ability to forecast issues in projects, troubleshoot, and problem solve
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong creative, strategic and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, think strategically and work independently
- Ability to manage ambiguity, and multi-task in an agile and fast-paced environment
- BSc/BA or Diploma in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
- Singaporeans / SPR preferred
Location: 221 Henderson Road, Singapore 159557
(relocation to 11 Tuas Bay Walk with transport provided)
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!