House of Amber Nectar Pte Ltd works tirelessly to perfect our selection of beer, we import and distribute only the most delicious brew right to your door for your enjoyment.
Our brands include JINRO Soju, DUVEL Belgian beers and Hofbrau Munchen.
Our company is one of the first in Singapore to introduce the growler concept where you can take away freshly tapped beer anywhere without losing the true quality of draught.
As a resourceful and creative FMCG Market Expansion company, we are determined and dedicated to achieve sucess for the Brands we represent.
With uncanny accuracy, we craft the most relevant brand building strategy. We derive a mixture of conventional and radical approaches for marketing and distribution, and ensure the best methods are employed for adaptive execution and effective distribution in Singapore and South East Asia region.
Our success comes from believing in human capital, every individual employee delivers their work with highest passion and therefore the best service to our customers.
- SAP (Operation System) – Generating of sales order, purchase order and delivery order invoice
- Co-ordinate wide range of logistic schedule – Arranging deliveries / 3PL warehouse (Local and Oversea shipment)
- Responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers
- Supporting of Managers on their daily administrative requirements and Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Communicate shipment information to internal customers; tracking #, expected delivery date, etc. with accuracy and efficiency
- Assists with maintaining an inventory of product, materials and goods, such as entering information, and other related duties
- Monitor stock level for allocation to trade, including monitoring of product BBD
- Prepare and consolidated various reports requested by internal customer
- Streamline work processes and flow
- Works closely with logistic/warehouse team
- Other ad hoc duties assigned.
- At least 3 year of good working experience in admin manager role specifically in the FMCG industry
- Good team player
- Able to work independently
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ level
- MS Word & Excel Knowledge
- Knowledge with SAP preferred
- Singaporeans / SPR preferred
Location: 221 Henderson Road, Singapore 159557 (relocation to 11 Tuas Bay Walk)
*Working Schedule: 5.5 days / week
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!