InCinemas.sg is an independent affiliate media company of CNS Connections Pte Ltd.
Started in 1997 as CNS Connections providing ArtCards - a freecard company, we have grown to become a sizeable full-service communications agency located in MacPherson/Kallang area.
We provide design, events, marketing, brand consultancy, social media, creative and production services as an integrated one-stop solution for a wide range of customers, mostly multi-national brands in areas of movies, entertainment, toys, healthcare, food, luxury goods, electronics, FMCG and shopping.
We are also a creative agency for some of the biggest entertainment and consumer businesses in the world.
InCinemas.sg is made up of a group of movie and entertainment lovers who want to keep Singaporeans and those residing in Singapore abreast of what is happening in the movie and entertainment world both internationally, regionally and locally. We want to provide the latest, the best and the quirky to your screen.
Our vision is to bring joy, happiness and benefits to people in the work that we do. In that vision, we are currently undergoing change management and transformation to work as play and fun.
We are currently looking to build a stronger and more robust creative team, and seeking a mature, motivated, and fun-loving lost sheep to our tribe.
Our team resilience and unity are our greatest asset. As a part of our team, you enjoy superior benefits in insurance, travel and enrichment, in addition to a pay package in tandem with the job market.
We are creative agency for some of the biggest entertainment, consumer and electronics companies in the world.
Here's what you'll be doing:
• Create marketing materials from conceptualisation to design for print, large-format, eDMs, web banners and social media
• Prepare final artwork and liaising with vendors, printers, etc.
• Reporting to the Creative Head, to work collaboratively with the in-house Account Servicing Manager as well as Client Marketing & Communications Department.
• Diploma in Visual Communication or equivalent
• Experience in concept development, design and final artwork preparation
• Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
• Proficient in Sketchup is preferred but not essential
• Excellent time management skills
• Attention to details.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!