Business (Finance, HR etc.)
We are in the business of ideas. We create experiences that connect brands to the people who matter most to them. We specialise in crafting bespoke, unique and emotionally impactful projects for our clients in South-East Asia and Europe.
With Offices in Singapore, France, Indonesia and Cambodia, we also operate projects in Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Bhutan, Italy, Germany, Croatia and Spain.
Chab Events is a turnkey corporate digital & live event management, experiential marketing, augmented/mixed reality and incentive travel agency. We work across a large range of industries including tech, healthcare & medtech, insurance, finance, luxury, fashion, aerospace, hospitality, food and beverage. Our reactive and passionate team produces inspiring events & experiences.
We are creators, innovators and connectors who bring unique ideas to life. We craft bespoke and emotionally impactful events and travel programs in South-East Asia and Europe. Our experts boast a stellar background in planning corporate events, company retreats, fashion shows, incentive travel rewards, large-scale seminars, conferences, exhibitions, networking dinners, gala dinners, and experiential marketing experiences to name a few.
We work with companies in Health-care & MedTech, Luxury & Fashion, Cosmetics, Insurance, Financial Services, Hospitality, FMCG, Logistics, Energy, Institutions, Yachting, and Aerospace industries.
Collectively, Chab Events boasts over 60 collaborators including international and local project managers, sourcing and PR executives, 2D/3D designers, digital event managers, video editors and more across 4 countries with strong regional partners, and creation of stunning experiences that create lasting memories.
The business of ideas never sleeps. We pride ourselves in being innovators who craft experiences that connect brands to the people who matter most to them. Each of our bespoke, unique and emotionally impactful projects are conceptualised with the needs of our clients in mind.
From the conceptualisation to sourcing and execution, we take care of the minor details so you can rest easy. Enjoy an unforgettable experience with our creative and professional team who are always on hand to provide you with ideas and executions that cannot be surpassed in the industry.
We have a good understanding of the expectations and guidelines in any location. Being well-versed on the rules allows us to provide you with proposals and services of the highest quality. As innovative event planners, we seek out ways to make each event unique through new technologies, media platforms, and social media branding. We go the extra mile to give you a well-rounded experience. We strongly believe that our events should bring the consumer closer to the brand and enhance the relationship between the customer, brand and the event itself.
As Chab Event’s HR Manager, you collaborate seamlessly with all departments to attract, retain and reward creative talents. An empathetic leader, you build and deliver positive employee experiences, develop efficient processes and lead authentically. You will be part of the management team and decisions.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with the Directors, you will deliver a full spectrum of HR programs and services to build commitment, capability, and overall engagement among individuals and teams;
- Continuously gather employee insights, data, and trends, which you will use to drive solutions and actions;
- Having a deep awareness and sensitivity, you will be the custodian of culture at Chab;
- Clear understanding of labour laws, safe management regulations and HR best practices;
- Able to develop, implement and monitor HR strategies, standard operating procedures and policies aligned with the overall business strategy; and
- Sources, screens and recruits talents independently by applying own search methods, HR tools and networking.
- Detailed oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong problem-solving and team management skills;
- Awareness, agility and aptitude of HR needs in a post-Covid world & work environment and the challenges it presents;
- Is self-motivated, resourceful and comfortable working in a cross-functional environment; with a flexible and responsive attitude;
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of experience in HR management;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/ Google Suite;
- Eager for growth and with the drive to manage teams;
- Ability to multi-task and deliver within tight deadlines;
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately; and
- Positive attitude towards changes and process improvement.
Click on "I'm Interested" now to apply!