AGES SYSTEMS GELDERFARENIT PRIVATE LIMITED
AGES is established in 2004 as a gathering of experts in the smart card industry and professionals from various related fields, members of AGES include leading specialists in payment systems security, IT security, contract management, systems development, project management as well as value added services like business development.
We are one of the two Asian owned company with relevant accreditations by significant organizations such as Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council (SSC), MasterCard International (MCI), VISA, AMEX and Union Pay. Our servicing markets cover globally with significant presence in the Asia Pacific, Africa, Central Europe, and Middle East regions.
AGES is also a member of the Blockchain Association of Singapore. The rise of Singapore as a key blockchain and cryptocurrency hub will fuel the strong growth of blockchain technology that accelerates with more applications and opportunities.
AGES recognises the increased potential security threats from business dependencies on technologies especially in payment and mobile security controls where market conditions and needs vary widely. AGES aims to play an important role in the market in addressing such security threats especially in building a more secure platform for these industries.
We have vast experiences in blockchain security assessments for enterprises from Crypto Custody Services to Crypto Exchanges. AGES has also developed an in-house solutions combining various cryptographic and security practices of payment and banking industries with blockchain implementations.
With the increasing challenges for security compliance in this fast growing and competitive payment industry, AGES see the gap in meeting the changing demands of this industry. Consultants in AGES are equipped to provide support to vendors and bring solutions through our modularised solution services packages.
AGES is dedicated to delivering the highest quality solutions. Feedback from clients and potential clients is vital to our continuous improvement process.
As part of our rapid expansion plans in projects involving payment card systems security, blockchain technologies, IT security audits, cybersecurity and systems development, we are now looking for driven individuals to be part of our elite team.
You will have excellent opportunities to work with our quality client base internationally, including FORTUNE 500 companies, a good variety of projects and expert knowledge to build up, and the investment we make in our people’s development.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Conduct IT security assessments locally and overseas
- Conduct cybersecurity assessments, pen-tests and solutioning on new security threats
- Design and implement blockchain solutions and assessments
- Document work papers, support quality assurance in our security assessment reports and remediations
- Support in programming / network and other relevant duties and job rotations as assigned by your supervisor.
We're Looking For:
- Detail-oriented and highly organized individual who is also a natural leader able to influence and persuade others.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, an individual who has a strong emotional intelligence with the ability to articulate his/her thoughts, ideas and suggestions while keeping composure.
- Critical thinking with business acumen individual who has the ability to ask the right questions with business acumen
- Natural inquisitiveness individual who has an exploratory and creative mind.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!