Since ideation in 2018, Epic Reach is all about connecting. Imagine a world without meaningful relationships. What would be the fun in business success then?
As crucial as the SMEs and Self-Employed business owners are to any economy, most traditional businesses face the age-old concern of cashflow to grow and improve, supporting jobs, innovation and technology along the way. Our method of business brokering was designed to help create new business relations where fellow local business owners toiling toward their visions find meaningful alliances, and unlock value in each connection as they build together.
Our Services include:
Digital and Creative Brand Consulting
We consult with you to increase awareness of your brand online. Services include brand positioning, product placement and pricing methodologies.
Web & eCommerce Management
We help develop, host and manage your digital assets under a single maintenance contract. Allow yourself clear focus on bettering your products and services instead of worrying about your online infrastructure
Customer Demographic & Lead Generation
Reach out to an Epic spectrum of customers! We provide a targeted prospecting approach for your business goods and services. Talk to us to learn how we use innovation to connect your customers with your products / services most effectively.
Merchant Networking, Events & Partnerships
Planning an event? Webinar series? Talk to us about our online events support. From planning to execution, we'll cover the fundamentals so you can focus on delivering your message.
Join up with an up and coming digital merchant solutions provider!
As an SME employer, we are geared towards the digital future where tech, infrastructure and innovation meet.
As a local enterprise, we aim to successfully hire, train and retain talent that contribute to an excellent culture and work-life balance.
As a startup, our people are encouraged to explore inter-department work experience to grow as they learn that the whole has to be greater than the sum of its parts.
- Conduct research via online platform assigned to you, specifically spotting trends in categories such as Fashion, eCommerce, Electronics, Lifestyle, Fitness etc.
- Provide clear report of statistics (followers, likes, related brands / similar trends).
- Take part in team brain-storming meetings to provide data and information from your work (online meetings).
- Support your team with administration, coordination work if required.
- A good command of English is preferred.
- At least a degree / diploma with working experience in marketing preferred.
- Good with social media, SEO / SEM tools.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!