Jasmine SeowHead, Administration
Joselyn CheongBusiness (Finance, HR etc.)
Myra SashaBusiness (Finance, HR etc.)
Jasmine received her BSc in Business from SIM-UOL before eventually joining Invade Industry as their pioneer staff in 2011.
She had previously kick-started and spear-headed one of the first pop-up concept store, Space Invasion in Singapore. Leveraging on Space Invasion’s database, Jasmine had s...
Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Experienced Founder with a demonstrated history of working in the events services and retail management industry. Kent has 8 years of experience and insights in retail-centric activation and built 4 assets namely, Fleawhere, Artbox Singapore, Invade.co and MOX under the company, Invade. Invade ha...
We are a retail content activation company. "We bring spaces to ideas, ideas to spaces."
In a transient and mass-produced world, we seek to create spaces of potential that deliver uniquely immersive experiences of real value and authenticity so our customers leaves us feeling engaged and fulfilled.
We create spaces of potential and make them accessible to people while remaining personal and distinctly human in scale. Through these spaces, we offer opportunity and possibility to better the quality of lives.
Founded by Kent Teo, INVADE is Singapore’s first ever real-time retail booking system that allows businesses to rent and list their space in an efficient manner.
To be a platform for the bold, the creative and the entrepreneurial and
help them grow, connect, and collaborate.
Invade, we create spaces of potential. We bring ideas to spaces and spaces to ideas.
Invade, "Creative Spaces, Immersive Places"
Our online portal allows businesses to browse through available spaces needs from short-term pop-up stores, to long-term retail spaces, as well as different occasions including bazaars, event and fairs, shared spaces, mobile space and retail spaces.
Since we started in 2010, our team have developed and grown Three Key brands: Fleawhere, Flashbang and Artbox Singapore.
We have organised over thousands of pop-up events across Singapore and are looking to bring this further, globally.
- Creating content to activate in our campaigns and ensuring that it gets promoted in the right manner to reach the target audience
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Conceptualise and craft business plans, decks, portfolios and proposals efficiency
- Develop new businesses and opportunities through networking and establish long term working relationships
- Present proposals to prospective stakeholders and provide after engagement support
- Resolve issues and negotiate agreements and business proposals
- Maintain tidy record of sales and customer management
- Request for costing (e.g logistics, event management fees, licensing fees, fringe activities fees, etc) from the Operations and Vendor Management team
- Review communications channel with the marketing department
- Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans
- Ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness and equity.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales, business development or account executive role for any of the following; event agency, exhibition company, creative agency/ marketing agency, real estate management company
- Creative thinking and good PR skills
- Analytical, decisive and good time management skills
- Knowledge of market research, business making and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Passionate and driven
- Able to commit weekends and/or OT.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!