Jasmine SeowHead, Administration
Joselyn CheongBusiness (Finance, HR etc.)
Jasmine received her BSc in Business from SIM-UOL before eventually joining Invade Industry as their pioneer staff in 2011.
She had previously kick-started and spear-headed one of the first pop-up concept store, Space Invasion in Singapore. Leveraging on Space Invasion’s database, Jasmine had s...
No description available.
Experienced Founder with a demonstrated history of working in the events services and retail management industry. Kent has 8 years of experience and insights in retail-centric activation and built 4 assets namely, Fleawhere, Artbox Singapore, Invade.co and MOX under the company, Invade. Invade ha...
Business (Finance, HR etc.)
We are a retail content activation company. "We bring spaces to ideas, ideas to spaces."
In a transient and mass-produced world, we seek to create spaces of potential that deliver uniquely immersive experiences of real value and authenticity so our customers leaves us feeling engaged and fulfilled.
We create spaces of potential and make them accessible to people while remaining personal and distinctly human in scale. Through these spaces, we offer opportunity and possibility to better the quality of lives.
Founded by Kent Teo, INVADE is Singapore’s one of the first ever real-time retail booking system that allows businesses to rent and list their space in an efficient manner.
To be a platform for the bold, the creative and the entrepreneurial and
help them grow, connect, and collaborate.
Invade, we create spaces of potential. We bring ideas to spaces and spaces to ideas.
Invade, "Creative Spaces, Immersive Places"
Our online portal allows businesses to browse through available spaces needs from short-term pop-up stores, to long-term retail spaces, as well as different occasions including bazaars, event and fairs, shared spaces, mobile space and retail spaces.
Since we started in 2010, our team have developed and grown Three Key brands: Fleawhere, Flashbang and Artbox Singapore.
We have organised over thousands of pop-up events across Singapore and are looking to bring this further, globally.
- Front concierge and help co-working members with their daily enquiries and needs
- Answer email enquiries for venue rental and day-pass enquiries
- Maintain co-working space, including up-keeping and managing interior enhancement works
- Plan and launch community initiatives to create connections between members of different organisations (This might include targeted member introductions, recommending possible mentor matches, running networking events and managing communications within the space and through digital vehicles)
- Provide support to partnership executive and community executive
- Ensuring schedules and workshops are properly listed on website and other platforms
- Managing cancellations of workshops and work with finance for payment related matters
- Supporting workshop partners in space requirements - unlocking doors, AV systems,tables, etc.
- Work with IT and WiFi vendors for connectivity and security systems (including door systems)
- Manage inventory of creative hardware tools and resources
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with all tenants, workshop operators and members.
- 1-2 years of customer service or project management role in any of the following; co-working space, event agency, exhibition company, creative agency/ marketing agency, real estate management company
- Creative thinker and possess good PR skills
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships and effective time management
- Passionate, driven and able to commit weekends and/or OT
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!