With a turnover of 2.8 billion euros and 6.5 billion revenue tonne-kilometres in 2020, Lufthansa Cargo is one of the world's leading companies in the transport of air freight. The company currently employs about 4,400 people worldwide.
Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by Lufthansa German Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings Discover and SunExpress, and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo business is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
Lufthansa Cargo aligns its corporate responsibility commitment with the sustainability goals of the United Nations (UN). Lufthansa Cargo has committed itself to anchoring five selected sustainability goals in its corporate activities and to making a substantial contribution to achieving these goals by 2030. Lufthansa Cargo is a wholly owned Lufthansa subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa AG and Lufthansa Group’s logistics specialist.
Lufthansa Cargo AG is one of the largest air cargo transport companies in the world and ensures daily that goods and commodities reach their destination safely and on time – no matter in what corner of the world. We make our employees experts in the fields of logistics and freight transport and offer them ideal career prospects.
The Key Account Management team is responsible for managing the critical interface between our key customers’regional organization and Lufthansa Cargo in the Asia-Pacific region. Our mission is to actively develop long-term partnerships and support sustainable growth levels within our key accounts’ portfolio.
We are looking for an intern in Singapore to join our Key Account Management Team with
the following tasks:
- Support tasks and projects related to Customer Relationship Management in the Asia-Pacific region
- Generate customer and business reports as well as presentations for top management review meetings
- Support the management of RFQs (tenders) (analysis, consolidation and monitoring)
- Understand and interpret the business needs of the KAM Team and the reports you have generated, identify trends, organize and present data in a meaningful way
- Conduct strategic reviews (market, industry, competition etc.)
- Coordinate and participate in regular conference calls/ workshops
- Continuously improve working tools to increase efficiency and collaboration within a virtual team
- Quick and resourceful, sense of responsibility and ability to work independently and with a high degree of accuracy and self-organization
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills, an eye for details and strong conceptual thinking
- Ability to familiarize quickly with new tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills along with high degree of intercultural awareness and cultural sensitivity
- Advanced MS Office skills - Excel, PowerPoint, VBA
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English required
- Able to commit for a period of six months
- Singaporeans / Foreign students residing in Singapore and does not require a working pass
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!