The Love Witch Sg
The Love Witch offers an ever-growing selection of Tarot-Consultation, Ritual Spell-Casting services, DIY Spell-kits, and a beautiful ever-growing selection of hand-picked Crystals, Altar and Ritual tools, Energy Clearing and Energy Cleansing aids like Sage, and Palo Santo. We regularly host incredible Witchcraft Workshops in our beautiful shop space hosted by our modern day witches, with Bambi heading the coven.
Founded in 2021 by Bambi Leong, The Love Witch Singapore aims to educate people in Magick and Witchcraft with that being a little more than that knowledge but intentions as well as proper use of the truth as well. The Love Witch's Singapore's objectives would be to introduce new methods of healing and guidance for people who are receptive. We pride ourselves on integrity and to going the extra-mile to help each and every single one of our clients.
Be The Next: We strive to set the gold-standard in everything we do. We always want to drive towards “the NEXT” great thing! By constantly challenging ourselves to improve and break new ground.
Do The Right Thing: Integrity is the foundation for everything we do. We are admired and respected for our commitment to honesty, trust, and transparency. We do the right thing — even when no one is watching.
This role reports to the Operations Manager and works toward ensuring a smooth business environment with the focus of optimal sales performance. This position requires the identification of operational risks and opportunity and providing solutions for the same together with the help of relevant departments.
Responsibilities for Operations Assistant
- Work closely with the operations manager to oversee daily business operations
- Responsible for enforcing company policies and procedures within the shop
- Proactively recommend improvements to increase sales performance
- Liaise with different departments to improve performance and work efficiency
- Monitor sales orders and supplier relations
- Compile sales reports and distribute them to relevant departments
- Attending to any correspondence and emails by customers, clients and contractors
- Keep updated on industry trends and consumer market
- Other Ad-Hoc shop keeping duties.
Qualifications for Operations Assistant
- Experience working in a online cum physical shop preferred
- Knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Proficiency in Google Drive applications
- An eye for attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional analytical skills to sift through high volumes of data and information
- Be okay with touching supernatural products
- Be okay with shop-keeping duties.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply and let the magic begin!