HR and Ops Manager
Fundnel is one of the Southeast Asia’s largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
Since 2016, we have raised over USD540 million for private companies and funds, and expanded our footprint from our headquarters in Singapore to Malaysia, Indonesia and India. In 2021, we were recognised by Financial Times as the 107th fastest growing company in Asia Pacific, Fintech of the Year by The Asset's Triple A Digital Awards, and 21st fastest growing company in Singapore by The Straits Times.
By expanding access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
We help our network of accredited investors — including angels, family offices, venture capital, funds — uncover opportunities to invest in the most promising private companies and funds in the world.
Our award-winning platform is driven by proprietary algorithms that screen opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to assess funding viability. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, equips us with the ability to syndicate each deal to the most strategic investors with the corresponding mandates.
We’re looking for analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as Associate Director, Private Capital Markets, based in our Singapore HQ.
This role will be responsible for deal origination, execution and syndication efforts of Fundnel’s private capital markets equity capabilities in Southeast Asia.
The objectives for this role:
● Deal sourcing and origination
● Analysing feasibility of deals, appropriating deal structures for funding and deal execution
Some of your key responsibilities include:
● To work on and contribute to end-to-end deal origination, execution and syndication efforts (equity or equity-linked transactions)
● To drive and assist in any aspect of the deal process and provide any operational support as required including liaising with legal and compliance counterparts
● Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of transactions
● Development of various types of financial models for valuation of capital raising transactions
● To assist in and attend to general business development, marketing, networking and events
● Work closely with the Product Team to optimize the deal management process via technological tools
Our ideal candidate should display to us the following:
● At least 3 years of experience in Investment Banking, Corporate Finance and/or VC/PE
● Strong in company and industry research, financial analysis, and modelling, and client pitches
● Strong math skills and well-developed business sense
● Infinite energy and drive to succeed
● Experience and/or interest in Financial Technology (“Fintech”) startups and private investments
● Excellent attention to details
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office
● Interested in learning about different industries and passionate about private capital transactions
● Technology Evangelist
● Hungry to learn, improve and perform
● Fluency in English, knowledge of a second language is a bonus (Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu/Indonesia)
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. As a company, we value fairness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Ready to meet the team? Click "I'm interested" with your complete profile!