Operations & Human Resource Manager at Fundnel Limited
Fundnel is one of the Southeast Asia’s largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
Since 2016, we have raised over USD540 million for private companies and funds, and expanded our footprint from our headquarters in Singapore to Malaysia, Indonesia and India. In 2021, we were recognised by Financial Times as the 107th fastest growing company in Asia Pacific, Fintech of the Year by The Asset's Triple A Digital Awards, and 21st fastest growing company in Singapore by The Straits Times.
By expanding access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
We help our network of accredited investors — including angels, family offices, venture capital, funds — uncover opportunities to invest in the most promising private companies and funds in the world.
Our award-winning platform is driven by proprietary algorithms that screen opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to assess funding viability. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, equips us with the ability to syndicate each deal to the most strategic investors with the corresponding mandates.
We believe it takes more than commitment to build the most accessible and efficient capital markets. As part of our growth, we are seeking a highly driven Investment Analyst Intern who can commit at least 6 months with our Singapore HQ.
As our long-term intern, here are the objectives and challenge for you:
● Work on deal sourcing and analysis for Southeast Asia, based in Singapore
● Analysing the feasibility of deals, deciding on appropriate deal structure (e.g. equity, convertible bond, debt etc) and deal execution
Some of the key responsibilities include:
● Prep/Support the team in origination efforts in the region
● Build and run financial models on relevant companies and/or projects where appropriate
● Perform investment research, analyse and write reports relating to deals or companies
● Assist in the execution process of live transactions
● Manage and handle client queries where appropriate
● General assistance to other senior members of the team are presentation documents including pitch books, brief company descriptions and proposals across multiple industries
The ideal candidate should be equipped with the following:
● Working knowledge of capital-raising methods like stocks, bonds, and other securities
● Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel is a must
● An ability to build, update, and maintain client financial models would be a plus
● Able to commit 6 months
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. As a company, we value fairness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values.
We’re looking for rule benders, questioners, believers, and determined independents who think fearlessly outside of the box. If that sounds like you, click "I'm Interested" and get in touch with us!