Founded in 2013, Huobi Group is one of the world's leading blockchain company with a mission to accelerate the digital economy through breakthrough innovations in core blockchain technologies.
Huobi Singapore, a subsidiary wholly owned by Huobi Technology Holdings Limited (“Huobi Tech”), is one of the leading global digital assets exchange platform based on blockchain technology.
Huobi Group's operations across multiple sectors, including enterprise and public blockchains, digital assets trading, cryptocurrency wallets, and industry research, reaching tens of millions of users in over 170 countries and regions. As it continues to build a global ecosystem for the future digital economy, Huobi Group remains focused on growing its diverse range of regulatory-compliant services.
Huobi Singapore will bring together a global network of digital assets issuers and investors. Currently operating with a licensing exemption granted by the MAS under the Payment Services Act, we are dedicated to provide a safe, professional, trustworthy, and world class services to all our clients.
We're fun, fast-paced, dynamic and with great colleagues!
Role: Public Relations Account Manager
• Work closely with Team Lead to conceptualise corporate outreach strategies, identify industry news cycles/trends & key media opportunities
• Manage full spectrum of Corporate PR initiatives, including campaign/project brief ideation, creation and execution
• Function as the PR team’s key coordinator between various Marketing functions/key stakeholders
• Responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of media buys/advertorials, media events, and media drops
• Supervise all general administrative and clerical duties such as weekly PR reporting, weekly marketing dashboard, CI reporting, budget, media coverage reporting, monthly influencer engagement reporting etc.
• Develop and maintain positive relations with key media/ influencers + keeping the Master Influencer and Media List up-to-date
• Assist in the development and dissemination of content such as press releases, media inquiries, holding statements, media pitches, event invites presentation decks, etc.
• Build relations with media and influencers.
• Mandatory: Proficient in English, an advantage if you are bilingual in English and Chinese
• Good grammar and writing abilities
• Preferably with some basic knowledge of financial trading terms, blockchain terms, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Not a must.
• Have some previous PR or media job experience previously
• Have good relations with media
• Strong time-management skills
• Independent and results-driven.
Candidates with strong interest or experience in Public Relations/Journalism are welcome to apply. Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!