Captain of Morpheus Labs!
Morpheus Labs is a Singapore-based blockchain company providing the most powerful tools, scalable infrastructure and ready-to-use solution templates on multi-cloud capability for enterprises and blockchain developers to build, deploy and manage innovative applications with cost and time efficiencies.
Here at Morpheus Labs, we simplify and expedite blockchain application development and give clients the flexibility to choose between available programming languages and blockchain runtimes that better suit your needs. Clients receive unparalleled benefits from an integrated collaborative development environment, workspace management, version control repository and many preconfigured tasks. Our platform do the heavy lifting while clients focus on value-adding work like application creation and experiment with the blockchain technologies at a fraction of the cost and time.
Infrastructure is critical in all functioning, robust first world economies. However, in the current blockchain state of affairs, proper infrastructure is sorely lacking.
Idea owners should have full focus on improving their ideas and implement, not to be limited or tied down by inaccessibility of tech resources or high cost of it.
We will fill this void by building a revolutionary platform that focuses on quick go-to-market strategies, and user friendliness. We empower enterprises and individuals to perform rapid prototyping and validation of business ideas at low cost.
As a Senior DevOps & Cloud Engineer, you will be joining a very talented and seasoned team. You will have the opportunity to learn more about blockchains and other exciting technologies.
We are looking for people who are as excited to work with SaaS, cloud, and blockchain technologies. If you are passionate about building a large-scale Blockchain Platform as a Service and you are motivated to make an impact in creating a robust, performant, and scalable ecosystem, come join us to work with a distributed team and stimulating working environment.
As our Senior DevOps & Cloud Engineer, you:
- Work with and manage the needs of a range of stakeholders(eg. CIO, Product Managers, and CTO) to clarify business and engineering requirements
- Requires the ability to interact and work very closely with the Product team (Product Owner, Manager) and the other members of the DevOps team
- Support the Product Manager to Identify solutions and delivery of complex projects/programs, including complex application and/or system integration (eg. integrate products/software/APIs from Blockchain and Crypto/DeFi space)
- Support in building large-scale distributed multi-tenant software systems when needed
- Possess in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in Cloud and security architecture, principles, interfaces, and protocols
- Utilise microservices-based and modern software development knowledge and skills in a DevOps environment; Containerization, serverless computing, and platform-as-a-service
- Guarantee continuous integration and continuous delivery of our software
- Design and manage container-based hosting environments
- Support to the incident and problem management to identify the root cause and fix, define and put in place improvements to avoid the problem occurring again
What you'll need:
- Interest and understands the Blockchain and Crypto
- Good knowledge of the cloud platform offerings (AWS preferred)
- Experience with systems & services monitoring tools and in log analysis.
- Understanding of DevOps best practices
- Humble, collaborative, team player, willing to step up and support colleagues
- Effective communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to increasing knowledge and understanding of how to improve existing applications
- Enthusiasm for cutting edge technologies, complex problems, and building things
- Good command of English (Speaking, Writing, and Reading)
- Working in an agile environment using test-driven methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred in Computer Science/Information Systems/Engineering related field
- Flexibility required to work with a distributed team across other time zones along with a good internet connection at all times
And good to have:
- Experience working with blockchain, smart contracts, and cryptocurrency assets
- Experience in cloud-native deployments on Kubernetes
- Experience in Ingress/API Gateways Nginx/Traefik/Kong
- Experience in Docker and Docker Composer
- Experience in orchestration frameworks like AWS Elastic Container Service (ECS), Huawei Cloud Container Engine (CCE) is a plus
- Understanding product management concepts and methodologies such as Agile/Scrum Principles
Definitely must have:
- Cloud, DevOps /Certifications : 3+ years
- Platform: 3-4 years
- Kubernetes: 1+ year
- Docker/Docker Composer 1+ year
- CloudFormation/ Ansible: 1+ year
- REST services: 3-4 years
- Microservices: 3+ years
- API Gateway: 1-2years
- Jenkins: 2-3 years
- CI / CD: 2-3 years
- Blockchain/Smart Contracts/Crypto: 1-4 years
If this sounds like something for you. Click "I'm Interested" and contribute to the evolution of our cloud-based platform!