Michelle Chong Productions produces kickass ads.
Led by top content creator Michelle Chong’s creative vision and insistence on quality productions, Michelle Chong Productions creates and produces customised and original content for all media platforms with high brand recall for our clients.
We take pride in creating entertaining and engaging ads that people want to watch.
Michelle Chong Productions is expanding and we are seeking an experienced Video Producer to create compelling videos for digital platforms!
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a native of the digital and pop cultural landscape with intimate knowledge of the latest in social media, internet content and emerging technology/platforms.
- Be able to conceptualise original and creative ideas for video content on The Michelle Chong Channel on YouTube, and branded content.
- Possess strong knowledge of video production from planning, shooting, lighting, sound recording, editing and uploading of digital content.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualise ideas for The Michelle Chong Channel and branded content.
- Be responsible for all the organisational aspects of content production including scheduling and budgeting.
- Be responsible for producing video content which may include directing/ editing for the channel and branded content.
- Liaise with clients and Executive Producer on requirements and approvals with respect to productions.
- Manage the production and team to ensure that final product meets the requirements of management of the channel and clients of branded content.
Requirements that we are looking for:
- At least 4 years of working experience in video production.
- Strong leadership qualities and people management skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong technical knowledge, especially in editing software.
- Basic knowledge in operating a camera when necessary.
- Able to marry creative ideas with an understanding of what viewers want.
- Experience in motion graphics and After Effects a plus.
Want to be part of our awesome crew? Click "I'm Interested" and make sure to include your portfolio in your Profile!