At Cleverly SG, we offer comprehensive and strategic digital marketing, interactive media marketing and system development services for businesses of any size, across all industries.
We are proud to be recognized as a Google Partner agency giving direct access to Google resources and the inside track to industry updates and advancements. We are masters at developing bold digital marketing strategies for our clients. And we do so with unmatched skill and uncompromising commitment.
We used to be Athena Media.
Athena Was A Badass.
The warrior Goddess of strength, strategy and skill never backed down from a challenge. With divine wisdom, and bold courage, she executed her decisions with unparalleled tactical mastery.
Around here, we think she was pretty great. And we’re a bit like her – you know, in a digital marketing sort of way.
Now known as Cleverly SG, we are still pretty great providing comprehensive and strategic digital marketing, interactive media marketing and system development services for businesses. We believe in services that will create efficiency throughout your business. With our comprehensive suite of digital marketing services, we help to establish your brand voice and presence to help you to reach a wider audience. Our services go beyond the traditional forms of digital marketing with our innovative Interactive Media Marketing solutions and a data-first approach to ensure you are making the best decisions for your brand. Your website is the digital front door to your business, after all!
Our team consist of experienced and resourceful problem solvers fuelled by passion and a drive for success. With years of experience and tenacity, we are at the forefront of innovative digital services for our clients.
This BD Executive position requires you to meet the client on-site. As a new member, you will be provided with on-the-job training to ensure an effective transition into the role. When you join, you will also be enrolled into Google’s e-learning and certification programme to ensure familiarity with products you are presenting and selling to the client.
Specific Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
1. Generate new business
2. Manage portfolio accounts to achieve long-term success
3. Develop positive relationships with clients
4. Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
5. Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
6. Report on the status of accounts and transactions
7. Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
8. Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
Competencies (including but not limited to):
1. Active participation in strategic planning process, including developing goals, objectives and processes
2. Digital marketing tools to analyse client’s business
3. How to engage customers professionally and maintain relationship
4. Sales skills and techniques.
Sounds like this could be you? Click on "I'm Interested" to meet us online or at our cosy office now!