At Cleverly SG, we offer comprehensive and strategic digital marketing, interactive media marketing and system development services for businesses of any size, across all industries.
We are proud to be recognized as a Google Partner agency giving direct access to Google resources and the inside track to industry updates and advancements. We are masters at developing bold digital marketing strategies for our clients. And we do so with unmatched skill and uncompromising commitment.
We used to be Athena Media.
Athena Was A Badass.
The warrior Goddess of strength, strategy and skill never backed down from a challenge. With divine wisdom, and bold courage, she executed her decisions with unparalleled tactical mastery.
Around here, we think she was pretty great. And we’re a bit like her – you know, in a digital marketing sort of way.
Now known as Cleverly SG, we are still pretty great providing comprehensive and strategic digital marketing, interactive media marketing and system development services for businesses. We believe in services that will create efficiency throughout your business. With our comprehensive suite of digital marketing services, we help to establish your brand voice and presence to help you to reach a wider audience. Our services go beyond the traditional forms of digital marketing with our innovative Interactive Media Marketing solutions and a data-first approach to ensure you are making the best decisions for your brand. Your website is the digital front door to your business, after all!
Our team consist of experienced and resourceful problem solvers fuelled by passion and a drive for success. With years of experience and tenacity, we are at the forefront of innovative digital services for our clients.
Cleverly is seeking a junior project exec, and you will be managing client web projects, digital marketing campaigns including:
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
The ideal candidate can be new to the role but must be:
- Eager and quick to learn and we will be providing training and guidance
- Good at time management
- An effective and positive communicator
- Able to multi-task
Click on "I'm Interested" to meet us online or at our cosy office now!