HR Manager of Kollab
Kollab is at the forefront of driving true digital transformation journeys through cloud-first solutions and services.
We are known for our strong track record of successfully implementing industry-leading solutions for workplace transformation, infrastructure modernization, and unified access security for among the largest enterprise customers in the region.
Our professional services coverage include best-of-breed migration planning, solution architecture, deployment execution, data engineering, change management, certified training, and custom development.
As a premier digital transformation advisor for over 550 companies across Southeast Asia, our mission is to accelerate meaningful change in the workplace in every market we operate.
Team Kollab is proud to focus its efforts in delivering proven capability and experience to organizations poised for true digital transformation.
Let's kollab-orate today.
Kollab aims to foster meaningful business results of dynamic organisations by transforming the way people create and share information using the Google, Amazon and Okta technologies. We deliver the quintessential Cloud Office Suite solutions to enable them to do more with less.
We are looking for enterprising individuals to join us as BD Executives, and fresh graduates or mid-career switchers are welcome. There are multiple vacancies available!
You will be a part of our team in the marketing of our platform engineering services to facilitate the enhancement of Google Apps Script development and integration using appropriate change management execution approach.
Successful candidates would embark on a comprehensive and structured training to enable them to flourish and
- Drive the business development strategy;
- Build and nurture customer relationships; and
- Explore the clients’ business needs and collaborate with cross-functional team to create new opportunities and influence strategic direction.
As Executive in the Business Development team, the Job Holder shall make meaningful contribution to the success of the team in the promotion of cloud-based solutions for workplace transformation, infrastructure modernization, and unified identity management amongst the largest enterprises in the region.
Objectives, duties and responsibilities include
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers;
- Source new opportunities through in-bound lead follow-up and out-bound cold calls and email;
- Prospect call preparation including company background and other pertinent lead information;
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM;
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities;
- Continuously upgrade product knowledge and sales competency;
- Accomplish agreed sales targets;
- Acquire Sales Accreditations and Certifications specific to Kollab’s business; and
- Any other tasks reasonably assigned by the Job Holder’s superiors
The ideal candidates will possess the following
- Degree or Diploma from a recognised university/polytechnic;
- Minimum of one year experience in marketing and/or sales will be an advantage;
- Sound oral and written communication skills; and
- Self-starter and achievement-oriented.
We're on the lookout for dynamic individuals who are keen to join our growing team of digital gurus across Southeast Asia! Click "I'm Interested" and let's kollab-orate today.