As we receive more local guests who typically stay with us for over a month, we need to maintain a top-notch level of cleanliness and service standards as we return to the new normal with greater hygiene standards.
Our small but dedicated operations team takes care of:
- General area cleaning
- Tidying up rooms; Making beds and changing linens
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchenette area
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Washing and ironing linen and towel items
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash and disposing of waste
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
- Other ad-hoc items as the need arises
The goal is to provide a safe, welcoming and comfortable temporary home for our guests, and our housekeeping working hours are Mondays to Fridays only.
We are looking for someone who is meticulous, respectful and reliable. Experience is welcome but not required and we will provide the adequate training. Safety is of utmost priority and we have TraceTogether SafeEntry in place together with regular ART kit self-testing system in place.
If you are ready to join our humble work family, click "I'm Interested!"