Anna Lee Ledesma
MindFi's mission is to build positive and productive workplaces with greater mental wellbeing. Through our family of apps and services, we're helping companies to build a more mindful workplace culture for their employees around the world, give them access to practical and relevant wellbeing tools, connect them with supportive peers or professionals, and help employers and leaders to develop more sustainable people-centric programs and policies.
Corporate Wellness starts with a workforce with “fit minds” and is the core of successful and sustainable organizations.
Our Vision for Wellness
Wellness matters. Our wellness determines our quality of life and directly affects our actions and emotions. At MindFi, we promote “Mind Fitness” because there’s no wellness without a fit mind.
Our performance and productivity at work is a direct result of our overall wellness and there’s a huge void between being well and requiring professional assistance. Employers and Human Resources can fill that void by building a culture of wellness and cultivating self-care habits amongst employees.
MindFi was founded with a vision to build positive minds and productive workplaces. We make Corporate Wellness measurable and actionable while empowering employees with holistic wellbeing to lead healthy and fulfilling lives.
Our integrated corporate wellness programs entail a MindFi app driven wellness challenge to engage employees, expert-led workshop to educate managers and science-based corporate wellness analytics to empower employers.
Mindfi is seeking a Product Marketer to help fuel the next phase of growth for our company. In this high-impact role, you will be responsible for leading and executing both digital and product marketing to drive business and increase engagement. If you have a passion for building creative and high-performing campaigns and are capable and comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment, we want to hear from you.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
* Build and own the end-to-end management of the multi-channel, campaign strategy to drive business and increase user engagement.
* Partner with product and sales teams to create and prioritize business requirements to develop end-to-end integrated marketing plans that support our sales and product strategy.
* Execute campaign plans that include creative brief and copy development, campaign setup, A/B testing, conversion flows, and campaign optimization to maximize conversion rates
* Actively monitor all campaign analytics, create appropriate campaign reporting, and communicate results effectively to the management team. Provide strategic direction and recommendations based on analysis of results
* Test and optimize new programs and channels, while continuously measuring return on investment and scaling our efforts to create new business.
* Write in-app copy that effectively engages users to increase retention.
What you bring to the role:
* 3 - 5 years of marketing experience with past experience specific to SaaS.
* Experience owning execution of demand generation campaign: ideating, building, monitoring, optimizing and maintaining campaigns
* Experience collaborating across multiple internal teams and departments and building effective relationships and influencing change.
* A strong creative mind with the ability to ideate new campaign approaches and content.
* Experience with social media and email marketing tools such as MailChimp, Canva, Hootsuite etc
* Strong copywriting skills for both in-app copy, notifications and email marketing campaigns.
* Hands-on, get-it-done attitude with excellent organization and project management skills.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!