Founded in 1997, we help architects and interior designers create spaces that not only look good but also feel good. Our acoustics, lighting, and air conditioning solutions enhance the comfort of users so they can experience the space as it was intended.
During our 20 year history we have dedicated our efforts to introduce aesthetic and functional products with appropriate acoustic, environment, fire and health test certifications. We believe that excellent visual appearance is more justified when backed up by various technical necessities.
Too often, spaces are designed with just aesthetics in mind (to make it 'instagrammable') instead of how a space makes a person feel.
This is why we have restaurants that LOOK great in photos but are so noisy you can barely hear your friends talk, or are so cold because the aircon is directly blowing in your face.
Our purpose is to provide solutions to architects and interior designers to create spaces that enhance user comfort and provide a great experience.
Our vision is to cater Asia with state of the art, sustainable and highly innovative high end products and services. This requires cooperation with some of the World’s best and leading manufacturers in their respective fields. We are therefore very proud to represent them and bring their expertise and services to you.
Our services do not stop at the product, our role encompasses comprehensive expertise in acoustic and engineering support including design support, sourcing and installation.
All our offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Taipei, Singapore and Macau, have executed respective projects in Brunei, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Macau, P.R. China, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Vietnam.
We collaborate with leading suppliers from around the world to achieve our goal. Our solutions include Barrisol light ceilings, recycled polyester and fabric panels, acoustic plaster, micro-perforated timber panels and more.
- Be the backbone of our operations. We are looking for someone who is highly organised and can keep a cool head while handling multiple projects
- Coordinating with suppliers regarding costing, design development, production, and shipping to help win the deal and ensure projects are on schedule
- Servicing clients to build long term relationships and create win-win situations
- Prepare costings for clients in a timely manner
- Assist team members to manage and execute projects
- Mon - Fri work week, weekends if necessary.
1. Highly adaptable. Super Organised. Strong attention to detail.
2. Very sensitive to numbers.
3. Proactive and takes initiative to do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
4. Team player. Looks out for his or her colleagues.
5. Energetic individual with an enormous amount of determination.
6. Eager to learn new things.
7. Experience in construction industry preferred.
8. Diploma holder.
9. Minimum 2-3 years work experience.
10. Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin is a must as some of our key partners speak mainly Mandarin. Ability to speak Cantonese an advantage but not necessary.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!