Giving Everyone An Equal Opportunity
Horizon Events is an events agency with a unique approach. Since 2016, we have been helping our clients promote, build and grow their businesses through outsourced marketing.
Our recruitment team works tirelessly to find individuals with the best-suited skills to represent our reputable clients. So if you're looking for an events-related job, contact us today to land your dream job!
Our clientele includes a wide spectrum of industries:
- Memberships, and more.
Seek and You Shall Find
We also provide:
- Event Crew/ Assistants
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Online & Offline Campaigns
Sales & Marketing
- B2B & B2C
At Horizon, we are all about embracing the new. If you are looking for a fun, fulfilling and dynamic career, if you are passionate and love a fun-filled work environment, if you embrace challenges and are always thinking on your feet, we want you!
Our team is fun, loud and all in a positive environment!
Why join us?
At Horizon, we are all about embracing the new. If you are looking for a fun, fulfilling and dynamic career, if you are passionate and love a fun-filled work environment, if you embrace challenges and are always thinking on your feet, then you’re the management trainee we hope to groom!
You should be / have:
- Pleasant personality with an excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn and take initiative in a multi-tasking environment
- Extremely meticulous, pays great attention to details
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Responsible and self-driven
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to multitask well
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial and operational support to the Executive Assistant and Executive Director
- Manage day to day agendas, calendars, coordinate and schedule appointments, internal and external business meetings
- Communicate, follow up and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist director with their follow-up projects and ensure team members are well-prepared for meetings
- Organise agenda and attendance for meetings and prepare minutes for follow-up actions
- Work closely with senior management and other business units on their operational requirements.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!