We are looking for a Project Manager to lead, manage, and support various products and initiatives for the exchange, which may span across related companies, as well as different departments and functions, including exchange operations, technology infrastructure, etc.
Here's what you are expected to perform:
• Coordinate closely with all stakeholders of the exchange: Management, Technology, Marketing/Business Development, Legal/Compliance, and others to identify new business opportunities, areas of improvement and to resolve open issues as they arise related to the operations and technology of the exchange.
• Prioritize, plan and manage major projects with input from Member Firms and stakeholders to enhance the exchange business processes and platform.
• Balance technology, user experience, and business goals — innovate, make informed decisions and continuously measure processes and activities that have a significant impact on those decisions.
• Manage exchange development and delivery closely with technology team members while consistently prioritizing feature demands and backlog together with expected timelines. Create, update and maintain relevant documentation.
• Manage ideas and data, prioritize tasks, and communicate with stakeholders about the roadmap and plans.
• Manage and maintain key vendor relationships, including with third-party technology providers.
• Lead and support other activities from time to time including management of internal corporate processes and initiatives.
Our ideal candidate must have the following skills and experience:
• At least 5 years in the field of Project Management or Product Management, preferably in a high-growth technology company or financial institution.
• Experience leading and driving process and technology projects involving multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to manage multiple products concurrently, using product management tools like JIRA.
• Strong understanding of a variety of digital solutions and processes.
• Good team player that thrives in an open and flexible fintech culture.
• Able to multi-task, handle additional roles and work independently in a time-sensitive environment.
• Passionate about finance, trading, and blockchain technology.
It would be a bonus if you display the following attributes/experiences:
• Knowledge of financial security products
• Product life cycles and methodologies
• Agile development experience
• QA and UAT
• Certified in Product Management (PMP/Prince2/CITPM)
You’re brilliant. We’re hiring! Click "I'm Interested" to apply and our team looks forward to meeting you!