Innovative, analytical and a penchant for connecting with like-minded people, I am an individual that strives towards taking concrete steps towards achieving personal and organizational goals.
Having come from a diverse background in Engineering and Business, I take joy in meeting new people, ex...
Hg Exchange (HGX) is a private exchange formed by an alliance of leading financial intermediaries, individually licensed and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Our technology infrastructure is underpinned by advanced blockchain technology and proven exchange solutions to enable secure and efficient cross-border listing and trading of both digital and non-digital capital market products.
The very first stock exchange was founded in the 1900s. It was member-owned and self-regulated. Over time, it evolved to what we are familiar with today — stock exchanges are private entities driven by profit.
As a consortium-led private exchange, we take a bottom-up approach to build the Exchange of the Future. By uniting financial institutions, broker-dealers, corporate finance advisors, and other leading capital markets entities, HGX offers the most comprehensive network for buyers and sellers in the ecosystem.
Our mission is to create an equitable trading platform by bringing operational transparency, fair competition and cost-efficiency to the private capital markets.
The story behind our name:
Hg is the elemental symbol for Mercury.
Mercury is the sole metallic element that is liquid at standard conditions for temperature and pressure. It is utilised in thermometers for its trustworthiness and reliability – drawing a parallel to the fundamental ethos of the exchange.
Mercury also refers to the Roman deity who was the messenger to the gods – akin to the role of the exchange which bridges the gap between buyers and sellers to facilitate trade.
We are looking for a Project Manager to lead, manage, and support various products and initiatives for the exchange, which may span across related companies, as well as different departments and functions, including exchange operations, technology infrastructure, etc.
Here's what you are expected to perform:
• Coordinate closely with all stakeholders of the exchange: Management, Technology, Marketing/Business
Development, Legal/Compliance, and others to identify new business opportunities, areas of improvement and to
resolve open issues as they arise related to the operations and technology of the exchange.
• Prioritize, plan and manage major projects with input from Member Firms and stakeholders to enhance the
exchange business processes and platform.
• Balance technology, user experience, and business goals — innovate, make informed decisions and continuously
measure processes and activities that have a significant impact on those decisions.
• Manage exchange development and delivery closely with technology team members while consistently prioritizing feature demands and backlog together with expected timelines. Create, update and maintain relevant
• Manage ideas and data, prioritize tasks, and communicate with stakeholders about the roadmap and plans.
• Manage and maintain key vendor relationships, including with third-party technology providers.
• Lead and support other activities from time to time including management of internal corporate processes and
Our ideal candidate must have the following skills and experience:
• At least 5 years in the field of Project Management or Product Management, preferably in a high-growth
technology company or financial institution.
• Experience leading and driving process and technology projects involving multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to manage multiple products concurrently, using product management tools like JIRA.
• Strong understanding of a variety of digital solutions and processes.
• Good team player that thrives in an open and flexible fintech culture.
• Able to multi-task, handle additional roles and work independently in a time-sensitive environment.
• Passionate about finance, trading, and blockchain technology.
It would be a bonus if you display the following attributes/experiences:
• Knowledge of financial security products
• Product life cycles and methodologies
• Agile development experience
• QA and UAT
• Certified in Product Management (PMP/Prince2/CITPM)
You’re brilliant. We’re hiring! Click "I'm Interested" to apply and our team looks forward to meeting you!