Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Software AG – the company with one of the first Digital Business Platform.
Software AG (Frankfurt MDAX: SOW) reimagines integration, sparks business transformation and enables fast innovation on the Internet of Things so you can pioneer differentiating business models. We give you the freedom to connect and integrate any technology from app to edge. We help you free data from silos so it’s shareable, usable and powerful - enabling you to make the best decisions and unlock entirely new possibilities for growth. Software AG has nearly 5,000 employees and is active in 70 countries.
Welcome to Software AG. We began our journey in 1969, the year that technology helped put a man on the moon and the software industry was born. Ever since —and always mindful of the positive impact we must have on the future —we’ve worked ceaselessly to be independent, inclusive and inventive. Fair and flexible to work with, we’re committed to sustainable progress in making a world of living connections.
With our market leading technology and talented teams we are uniquely positioned to help our customers achieve their digitalization goals across all industries and are entrusted by 70% of the top 1000 organizations around the world to do this. This combination fuels our business to double-digit revenue growth in APJ.
By providing the fluid flow of data, we give businesses the power to instantly see, decide and act. We make sure an app-ordered coffee is waiting on the counter to go, an airline schedule gets a family together in the right place at the right time, and wind turbines keep the power supply for communities constant. We are the pulse that keeps the world living and thriving. This is the beginning of a new challenge for you, and we hope you have a most satisfying and long-term career with us. At Software AG, we are committed to continual growth, for the organization and the individual.
The Account Executive is responsible for top-line revenue growth and overall customer adoption within the Manufacturing and Utilities sector you will track all critical activities and ensure a deep understanding of the status of a deal at every stage of the process.
- Responsible for selling Software AG’s solutions portfolio into the Manufacturing and Utility sector.
- Managing all aspects of the sales process with their assigned customers including prospecting and strategically managing the account planning, lead management, qualification, high-level product demonstrations, evaluation, close, and account care.
- Maintaining and managing executive relationships within the Manufacturing and Utilities vertical.
- Effectively and accurately communicate product features and benefits to customers
- Report and track the progress in the tools provided for this purpose, accurately forecast and close sales opportunities.
- Take all measures necessary to meet and exceed quota, defined as a yearly goal.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!